STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Sweden

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Government of Spain
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Prime Minister-designate Fredrik Reinfeldt,

I would like to congratulate you on becoming Prime Minister-designate of Sweden, a wonderful and well respected office for anyone to hold in their country and I know that you will serve the people of Sweden with great honour during your tenure as Prime Minister. Similarly, I have recently been elected as the Prime Minister of Spain and I look forward to serving the people of Spain with great honour and one of my pledges is to cooperate more with European countries and that includes the modern and advanced Kingdom of Sweden. I believe that cooperating with our European neighbours will be beneficial for everyone across the region with the recently proposed European Union in which our country has taken an interest in. I have also been informed that Spain is the main tourist destinations for many Swedish nationals looking to escape the cold and harsh climate within Scandinavia and the language of Spanish is the most studied language in Swedish schools after English which we find amazing.

I would like to initiate a video conference with yourself when your schedule allows such a call to take place to highlight the importance and the significance of the Spanish and Swedish relationship and I hope that we can speak soon.

Kind Regards,
Pedro Sánchez
Prime Minister of Spain
Kingdom of Spain

Connor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89