STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message for Turkey

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png

KINGDOM OF SPAIN
"Plus ultra"

ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Kanat Ozbek, Vizier of Foreign Affairs, The Ottoman Caliphate and Sultanate

I would like to host you here in Madrid to begin relations between our two nations. We want to work with the government of your country on the signature of commercial and political agreements, as well as discussion of cultural and educational programs together. I believe that we should maintain a strong and prosperous relationship for the benefit of both of our countries. I would be happy to host you here in Madrid whenever an opportunity arises.

Alfonso Dastis
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
Alfonso Dastis
Santa Cruz Palace, Plaza de la Provincia, 28012 Madrid, Spain
@Retroliser

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
@Zak

Ottoman%20Flag.png

The Ottoman Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

Ottoman%20Crest.png

To: Alfonso Dastis, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
Cc:

Subject: RE: Diplomatic Overture

ENCRYPTED/SECRET/PRIVATE
Dear sir,

Before I am able to accept your generous offer of meeting you in person, I'm afraid that we must take the time to select an appropriate location, and individual, to act as Turkey's embassy and ambassador within Spain. I also suggest that you consider a similar course of action. Until an ambassador has been selected and provided with the relevant documentation by the government, they will not be permitted to cross Turkish borders to perform their function.

Yours faithfully,
Kanat Ozbek, Vizier For Foreign Affairs

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II