STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message to Dominican Republic

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Embassy of Spain in the Dominican Republic
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Lieutenant General Jerónimo Abreu,

I am writing on behalf of the Spanish Government to express our interest in establishing bilateral relations with the Dominican Republic. We believe that our two countries share common values and interests that can be mutually beneficial for both parties. Spain has a long history of friendship and cooperation with the Dominican Republic, and we are eager to continue working together on various issues such as trade, investment, defense, and cultural exchange. We believe that by strengthening our relationship, we can achieve greater prosperity and stability for our respective nations.

I would like to propose a meeting between representatives from both our governments to discuss potential areas of collaboration and to explore ways in which we can deepen our relationship. I am confident that through dialogue and cooperation, we can achieve great things together. I look forward to hearing from you and working together to strengthen the ties between our two countries.

Regards,
Cèlia Martí
Spanish Ambassador to the Dominican Republic
Kingdom of Spain

Kcain

Kcain

GA Member
Mar 7, 2024

Official Diplomatic Correspondence; Encrypted and Classified; Not for the public domain​

To: Ambassador of Spain, Cèlia Martí Zak
From: Transitional Foreign Minister of the Dominican Republic, Lieutenant-General Jerónimo Abreu

Dear Ambassador Martí,

It is a pleasure to receive your correspondence on behalf of the Kingdom of Spain.

I am pleased to hear of your desire to cooperate with our nation. We too are interested in developing comprehensive cooperation with Madrid, in keeping with the traditions of friendship, solidarity and mutual respect to further social and economic ambitions.

With our common history, language and culture, I believe that their is a significant opportunity to grow and develop Spanish-Dominican cooperation. I believe we had much to discuss, and therefore eagerly accept your proposal for a meeting. I would like to invite you to the Foreign Ministry at your earliest convenience for this meeting.

Sincerely,

Jerónimo Abreu
Transitional Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dominican Republic