STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain] Message to Fiji

Bruno

GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

800px-Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_%28corrections_of_heraldist_requests%29.svg.png

Kingdom of Spain
Reino de España
This message is private & encrypted

To the Honourable Minister for iTaukei Affairs, Minister for Sugar, Foreign Affairs
Mr. Josefa Mara

I would like to congratulate your nation on reopening it self to the international stage, and I wish you good luck on your term alongside your government. It is good to see that democracy still breaths and lives in the world and Fiji is an example of this. I write to you to not only congratulate you but to also establish formal relations with your nation, we believe in the cooperation between nations.

For this it would be a great steeping stone to open a long overdue embassy in your beautiful island nation, would this be feasible and acceptable? We are also interested in knowing your concerns regarding climate change, as we know it would affect your nation greatly.

Kind Regards,
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Spain

The Honourable Mr. Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza

Beowulf

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020

FijiAffairs.png

Following Message is Unsecure

Bula! Vacala tiko! Thank you for your recognition. We enjoy diplomatic relations from fellow democratic nations. We look forward in working with and alongside the Kingdom of Spain.

An embassy would be feasible though the Spanish government would need to pay for the infrastructure and obtain permits for such construction, or purchase an appropriate building. Climate change is a concern for the republic of Fiji waves do not impact us as much as our neighbors though rising tides and wetter seasons does impact fishing and agriculture to which I can attest to being also the minister of sugar.

Hopefully we can find solutions to counter the effects of global climate change together.

Aloha,
Mara, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Fiji

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa