STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message to United States of America

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

People's Party
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald,

I am writing to you today as the Leader of the Opposition of the Congress of Deputies (the lower house of the legislative chambers of Spain.) and I am deeply appalled by the government led by Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez. It is the aim of our party to table a motion of no confidence in the Prime Minister and his cabinet for destroying the friendship that our countries have held in the past which has now been shattered by his reckless leadership. I want to make it clear that if a government led by me or a member of my party is chosen to lead Spain then we will begin the uphill battle to rebuild our friendship and to promote the strong values and beliefs that the Spanish People's Party holds. If you chose to allow so then I would love to meet with Ambassador Esteban De Leon at his office to show that my party is the correct party for Spain and the correct party for our relationship with the United States of America.

Regards,
Isabel Díaz Ayuso
Leader of the Opposition
Kingdom of Spain

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Deputy-Secretary-of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE DEPUTY SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Isabel Díaz Ayuso, Leader of the Opposition of the Kingdom of Spain ( Zak )
FROM: Charlie Price, Deputy Secretary of State of the United States of America

Opposition Leader Ayuso,

The State Department appreciates your words of comfort. Regretfully, the Secretary of State and the State Department cannot authorize a diplomatic meeting between the United States Ambassador to Spain and a member of the opposition who is not part of the Spanish government. This could erode the trust that your government, and other governments around the world, put into the United States to respect their sovereignty and the integrity of their elected governments. It is the hope of the State Department, the Gore Administration, and the Federal Government that the United States and Spain are able to resolve this issue.​

Best regards,

Charlie Price
Deputy Secretary of State

Last edited:
Reactions: Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II