STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message to United States of America

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Palace of Moncloa
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald,

I am today informing you that acting Ambassador Uxia Carranza will be recalled to Madrid to be allocated to a new diplomatic post. I have decided to appoint Santiago Cabanas as the new Spanish Ambassador to the United States of America. Ambassador-designate Cabanas holds a Law degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and joined the Spanish Foreign Service in 1981. The Ambassador-designate was most recently a Consul General at the Spanish Consulate-General in Los Angeles where he started his mission in 2000. Prior, he held top-ranking positions at the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, including Director of the Minister’s Cabinet and Director General for Foreign Policy. Ambassador-designate Cabanas has also been Director General for Consular Affairs and Director General for Cultural and Scientific Relations. He previously has also served as a political counselor at the Embassy in Washington, D.C. and as Consul General in Miami, Florida. We think that he would be an excellent choice to be nominated as the new Ambassador to the United States of America.

Acting Ambassador Uxia Carranza will finish her term on September 1st 2002 and I request that a meeting be held with Ambassador-designate Santiago Cabanas to meet with a senior figure within the United States Government to present his diplomatic credentials and to promote a fresh new beginning of Spanish and United States relations after a turbulent past few months with former Prime Minister Sánchez and former Ambassador Narbona. I look forward to hearing from you soon and I hope that Ambassador-designate Cabanes is accepted to become the new diplomat representing Spain in the United States of America.

Regards,
Isabel Díaz Ayuso
Prime Minister of Spain
Kingdom of Spain

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Deputy-Secretary-of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE DEPUTY SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Isabel Díaz Ayuso, Prime Minister of The Kingdom of Spain ( Zak )
FROM: Charlie Price, Deputy Secretary of State of the United States of America

Prime Minister,

President Gore accepts the nomination of Santiago Cabanas as the Ambassador of the Kingdom of Spain to the United States of America. President Gore will be available in September to receiver future Ambassador Cabanas's Letter of Credence from the King. President Gore looks forward to meeting with the Ambassador and reenabling strong cooperation between the United States and Spain. In the meantime, please feel free to contact Secretary Fitzgerald's office, or my own, if there are any pressing matters that you or His Majesty's government needs to discuss.​

Respectfully,

Charlie Price
Deputy Secretary of State

Reactions: Zak