STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Spain]: Message to United States of America

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Congress of Deputies
Security Classification: ENCRYPTED

Dear President Al Gore,

I am today informing you that Pedro Sánchez is set to be re-appointed as Prime Minister in the coming days after a Constitutional Court ruling stated that his successor was not properly chosen via the proper formalities in conjunction with the King. I have personally spoken to Mister Sánchez prior to my communication to yourself and he has reassured me and will reassure the country of Spain that nothing will happen in regards to what previously happened and that he will be communicating with you in the coming days to personally apologise to yourself surrounding the damaging of relations and hopes that Spain and the United States can become close friends once again and that he can take the appropriate courses of action to rectify his mistakes.

I have been informed that Isabel Diaz Ayuso will not be contesting any ruling from the Constitutional Court as she will continue her duties of leading the Autonomous Community of Madrid. As the mediator between the Kingdom of Spain and the United States of America, I am asking as a close friend that you allow Prime Minister Sánchez to make things right and allow our two countries to prosper.

Regards,
Meritxell Batet
President of the Congress of Deputies
Kingdom of Spain

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Deputy-Secretary-of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE DEPUTY SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Meritxell Batet, President of the Congress of Deputies ( Zak )
FROM: Charlie Price, Deputy Secretary of State of the United States of America

President Batet,

President Gore has asked that I pass along that the White House and the Federal Government of the United States respect the Spanish people's right to elect their own leaders as well as Spain's constitutional process. Diplomatic channels between the United States and Spain remain open. The Federal government is always happy to have a dialogue with a friendly European nation.​

Respectfully,

Charlie Price
Deputy Secretary of State

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II