STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Speed Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
So, previously I learned that through operant conditioning I can get my soldiers to shoot without hesitation, and thus give them an edge. However, shooting without hesitation and increased reaction time is not everything. Sometimes, you need your soldiers to shoot fast on top of all that

So, if I train my soldiers in speed shooting + operant conditioning will that gI've notcibe results?

Refresher on operant conditioning which I already do

Example of a speed shooter

This example shows not only being about to shoot fast, but being able to transition between targets quickly.

Also, as I would be training this as an additional skill I wa's wondering if I could bring in experts to assist in the training.

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
Hi HeadlessSeeker,

Thank you for your recent support ticket! Sorry the time has taken so long to reply to you however I have wonderful news for yourself!

If you train your soldiers in both Speed Shooting and Operant Conditioning, there will be a definite notice in the skill. Obliviously this will have to be done via the training and of course follow the Modern nations rules when it comes to it. I hope this clears things up!

Please be warned though, the economy system is still in modernisation process so please be patient in waiting to do the training!

Thanks
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa