STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Storhet Auktioner]: Invite to Egypt

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Security Classification: SECURE - DATA ENCRYPTED

To whom it may concern,

Following your recent offer to Storhet Auktioner Government Surplus Disposals and the volume of goods you have brought to the table. We invite you to a teleconference with myself and one of our independent valuers. Storhet Auktioner Government Surplus Disposals is looking for surplus equipment and we are 100% guaranteed to negotiate a sale on all items offered to us. Aside from this we are striving for a safe, streamlined and guaranteed service and this could the the first step towards a future together.

I very much look forward to your imminent response!

Regards,
Bea Sundström
International Government Liaison
Storhet Auktioner

FascistSS

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2018
HEAVILY ENCRYPTED AND HIGHLY CLASSIFIED

To: Bea Sundström,

Hello. I am Hosni Mubarak, the President of the Democratic Republic Of Egypt. I would very much be delighted to have a teleconference with you. We are very happy that you have accepted whatvwe gave to you, as some are the best equipment in the world. When will we have the teleconference? I will await your reply.

From,
Hosni Mubarak, The President Of The Democratic Republic Of Egypt

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Bea Sundström personally puts through a call to President of the Democratic Republic of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak.

The Storhet Auktioner call is encrypted and secure, once the call is accepted by Egyptian counterparts they will be alerted to the level of encryption and invited to secure the line at their own end - standard security procedure for high-value clients.

Ms. Sundström would have a webcam filming her throughout however there is no requirement for Egypt to do so, the visuals are purely for peace of mind and customer relations.

FascistSS

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2018
The President would accept the call, his side being completely heavily encrypted and highly classified. "Hello, Ms. Bea. Shall we start our talks now?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Mr President let me just say it’s a pleasure to speak to you today and I really do look forward to seeing where my team can play a part in a strong client-business relationship.

Welcome to Storhet Auktioner! My name is Bea, as you know, I am the International Government Liaison and run the Government Surplus Disposals portion of Storhet.

Now, your offer is quite significant and I have a few questions regarding your intentions throughout this process... when we take hold of assets it’s essential we know everything there is to know before they’re moved to one of our holding facilities, with the equipment you have put forward may I ask why or how this equipment was given the label ‘surplus’ or at least why you’ve decided to dispose of it?”

FascistSS

Newcomer
Jul 21, 2018
"Well, our military has a reorganization, and to ease maintenance, we decided to use one country's equipment only. We decided to buy from Russia, since they are one of the allies we have. We needed to reduce our stocks of military equipment for a lot of reasons, too many to be reasoned with. So, should we move to the next question?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Beautiful, that ticks the box for the condition of the assets... we need a history of the products to ensure there are no ties to the manufacturer or national of origin... such as trade or resale restrictions ectetera?

You mention they’re from Russia, are there any restrictions from the Russians on if you can sell them? or who to sell them to?

Can we see copies of the sale agreement to satisfy your answer?”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II