STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Storhet Auktioner]: Message to France

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
“Honestly ma’am I genuinely have no idea where you’ve plucked this immaturity and hostility from, if you review our conversation you’ll see that I’ve answered every answer in honesty to be the best of my knowledge - this purchase was actually made in confidence from the Vietnamese so the fact we’ve even told you who our original seller was is purely out of respect for your situation - your problem is with the seller.. not Storhet Auktioner? We have done absolutely nothing wrong and you’re starting to make no sense?!

We are not required to gain a signed contract, technically we shouldn’t care if there are any restrictions because international disputes are of no relevance to our business... but we do it to gain confidence from our clients, so how on earth can we be doing dodgy deals when we’re gaining information we’re not legally required to gain for the reassurance of customers just like you?

Storhet do not get involved in political disputes, we were only established a matter of weeks ago... how on earth would we get involved in ‘unsavoury deals’ with no rapport?

You will not attempt to threaten Storhet Auktioner because you’re unhappy with foreign governments, we a private organisation and will continue to sell this asset as assured as legal by our original client. Under the circumstances, it’s clear you have a legal battle to uptake with Vietnam and as such I’m willing to give you a 20% discount for the assets offered”

@Ellie

Ellie

Indian People's Democratic Federal Republic
Sep 4, 2018
"I don't believe that Storhet Auktioner is understanding the situation, this has nothing to do with Vietnam and everything to do with the unethical behavior that Storhet Auktioner is mixing within their business along with its immaturity regarding competitors. I could sit here and spend more time trying to make you understand but I do not have the time nor the patience. Let it be known that France, along with any government with a head on its shoulders will not be doing business with Storhet and will remain with a business such as First Choice International which can assure its customers of the legality of both their purchases and the purchases of the business. Let it also be known that every word which Storhet Auktioner has said within this conversation will be investigated.

Goodbye, Miss Bae."

The Minister would hang up the phone and the recording of the conversation would be saved in encrypted files for future investigation.

@Connor