STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Storhet]: Call to Antonov

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

A telephone call is made to the Antonov Headquarters by Gustav Engdahl, Group Operations Manager of Storhet Group.
This telephone call is made in line with the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995, which also covers telephonic communication, causing a 'CONFIDENTIAL' encryption level to be appended.

@GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
After being screened and briefly placed on hold, the call would be transferred to Antonov Vice President Volodymyr Shmyrov. “Hello, Mr. Engdahl of Storhet Group, correct?” He answered in his private office on an encrypted line. “To what do I owe the pleasure? I hope all is well in Sweden.”

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Hello there! Yes, we are very well in Sweden, how is the beauty of Ukraine?... Now that I mention it, I really must visit your gorgeous country some time soon, perhaps a vacation is due!"

@Flying Damascas

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
“That is very good to hear. I always recommend Odessa. White-sand beaches, good food, beautiful people…” This being a phone conversation, Gustav Engdahl would be spared the discomfort of seeing Shmyrov’s wiry, old eyebrows wiggle suggestively. “Yalta is nice as well, though there are some questions regarding borders and jurisdiction, I’m not certain how it’s impacting tourism… Anyways, before you go anywhere, you’ll of course need a plane to get there! So, tell me, what can Antonov do for you?”

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Well it's obviously no secret that Storhet Group is an investment organisation and we're looking to make use of our extensive porfolio in order to dynamically progress lesser-used defence organisations and projectile them to the forefront of the modern defence industry to compete with stage leaders like Sparrow Safeguards, Nexus Defence and so on... We have identified that thusfar Antonov is not publicly listed on the Global Stock Market which puts you in an excellent position, with our help, to cause your business net value to increase by billions. Not only increasing your business integrity but also making your held stock worth exponentially more than it is currently."

@GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
“Billions you say? Well, I can tell you that Antonov is always enthusiastically seeking greater opportunities for future growth. Ukraine’s recent transition into a market economy has opened the door for cooperation with international companies such as yours, and your sales pitch has certainly captured my full and undivided attention. Tell me, what exactly does Storhet Group have in mind for Antonov? Can you point to any other groups you’ve successfully invested in? And would you mind elaborating more on what it is you mean by ‘increased business integrity’?”

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Billions. Without doubt. The easiest way to show you how much our organisation influences the value of an organisation is to look at SAAB AB on the Global Stock Market. We purchased 50% share in this organisation for five billion dollars, this same 50% is now valued at over thirteen billion dollars. That's almost three times it's initial worth. We can reflect this with Antonov, the only difference being it will not only cause our own share in the organisation to grow, it will see your share grow to by billions aswell"

@GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
"Those are some astonishing numbers, indeed. I hope you don't mind if I quickly confirm this..." The phone would pick up some of the loud clacking as Shmyrov did an internet search. "This World Wide Web stuff is really interesting, isn't it? He said, trying to make small talk as the page began to load. You know, my office is equipped with the fastest dial-up online service, and I don't know what our IT department did, but unlike at home I can stay on calls while using it! Ah, here we are..." he paused as he looked over SAAB AB's stock chart. "Now Engdahl, my friend, what size share is your company seeking in Antonov and at what price? As I said before, I'm quite surprised by the numbers you gave for SAAB AB..."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Mr Shmyrov, I cannot stress enough how this amount of profit can only be gained via investment from Storhet Group. No other organisation on the globe currently seeks investment worldwide on a scale that allows for other shareholders to make a substantial profit - naturally the share we seek entirely depends on the value of your stock, we're looking for a large proportional investment to allow for maximum substantial growth in the long term"

@GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
"We would be willing to sell your company Antonov shares for $300,000,000.00 per share for up to 25% shares. How does that sound? If Storhet Group is as successful as it claims, you'll soon be able to make that money back plus some."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Would the 25% share also enable us access to all business assets such as the products you manufacture? We have no intent to sell these commercially however given that we are likely to cause your investment portfolio to explode into unrecognisable numbers, we would like some return for our money."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Shmyrov would pause to consider. “You would not be permitted to sell or distribute our products to foreign governments or companies outside of Sweden. You could, however, produce and sell domestically—to the government of Sweden, Swedish transportation companies, Storhet Group employees, etc.

Production of or access to special research and development projects would require an application.

Since you are interested in purchasing a 25% share, you would have the right to a maintenance license. You can keep this license for as long as you hold a 15% share in our company or greater—Or for two years after the purchase of the 25% share. Whichever period lasts longer is the period for which you will have that maintenance license.”

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"That sounds reasonable and we certainly appreciate applicant access to research and development projects, I can see the relationship between us becoming fruitful. Naturally an investment in 25% would be considerable and we have already explained that the growth of your business is reliant upon our investment, there really is no other organisation on the planet, whom actively invest in the Global Stock Market, that can make your shared increase by such a considerable about; the $300,000,000.00 cost per share seems rather high considering you are not yet listed on the market.

I am willing to offer our investment in 25% share at the value of $2,500,000,000.00 - with the stock at this value we would project to see the remaining 75% of Antonov increase to a total value of $13,125,000,000.00 - that's a 160% growth. In return we will retain the right to manufacture Antonov products and make use of our permit to a maintenance license for as long as we hold a minimum of a 15% stake."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
"I'm afraid you are seriously undervaluing Antonov. Respectfully, it's Storhet Group that came to us, not the other way around. I'll lower it to $260,250,000 per share, or 25% for $6,506,250,000. Now, I really shouldn't be telling anyone this yet, but our company has very big plans for the next couple of years. We're shooting for the stars, if you understand what I'm saying. As previously stated, Storhet Group would have the opportunity to apply for access to special research and development projects."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I am stunned Mr Shmyrov...? You are valuing Antonov shares up there with some of the largest and longest surviving defence industries on the Global Stock Market, companies that've been owned by trillion-dollar companies such as Sparrow Industries. Whilst Antonov is a valuable asset, it is not yet valued so highly. Over two billion dollars of investment see your own share grow by 150%, not only do you gain our investment but you would more than triple it within seconds. As soon as our name is appended against your organisation on the Stock Market, you instantaneously gain the profit of our wealth. I will increase our investment to $2,850,600,222.00 as a gesture of good will."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
He sighed, "Listen, Sven..." He began. He didn't remember the other man's first name so he just picked something generically Scandinavian and hoped for the best. "How much do they pay you at Storhet? I'm sure it's not nearly enough. You said you want to visit Ukraine, yes? Well, I think we've bonded over this business transaction and I agree, it would be wonderful if you could visit. This is what we'll do: You'll buy 25% shares for a total of $10,000,000,000 and then, as my gift to you, my friend, I'll send you a check to take a vacation here. $550,000. Or we can do cash. We'll do that, yes."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"You are... grossly overvaluing Antonov, not even the largest companies on the planet sell their shares at that price. I understand you're as businessman and you're seeking as much money as you can - that's natural. The value in investments is that you'll see a huge return instantaneously. I will offer you the $2,850,600,222.00 for 25% shares in your business on the term that if you do not see instantaneous profits in Antonov I will return the shares, for free, and in addition to that I will happily pay for the first round at the bar of your choice when I visit Ukraine."

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Was he trying to renegotiate a higher bribe? It was something Shmyrov had noticed quite a few westerners do, and he found it quite rude. "I have made my offer. If you're refusing then there is nothing else to be said. I think we're done here, Sven Engdahl."

Connor