STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Storhet]: Call to Antonov

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"You're making a mistake rejecting our investment in Antonov; you are grossly overvaluing your business which will result in your loss of over 10 billion dollars... Nevertheless I guess I have no choice but to move on... as we have failed to meet an agreement on the purchase of stock, we would like to purchase production rights to the Antonov An-70."

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
"We'll agree to disagree, but always, production rights... Would you mind if I put you on hold for a few minutes? I'll need to refresh my memory on our policies surrounding the An-70 specifically..."

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"That's fine... I'll hold." Gustav Engdahl puts his handset on speaker and awaits the return of the Ukrainian.

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Shmyrov would then place Mr. Engdahl on hold. The IT department had recently fixed Antonov's hold music audio and updated it to soothing folksongs. Hopefully there would be no more audio issues--they had caused some embarrassment in the past...

He would duck out of his office and head towards the elevator. "If anyone needs me, Sofiya," he would address his secretary, "tell them I've gone out for a coffee."

"Are you sure you wouldn't like me to send one of the interns?"

"No, I don't have anything too pressing to address at the moment and a walk would be nice. If anyone from Storhet Group calls, put them back on hold. I think they're trying to swindle us and their representative is refusing an individual monetary incentive."

Shmyrov would return to his office about half-an-hour later, holding a soy latte with cream. He would pick up the phone once again, "Hello, Mr. Engdahl?"

Connor

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
“Good news peppered with bad. The bad news is I cannot sell you production rights to the AN-70. The Ukrainian government has restricted access to it for foreigners. However, there is a way for you to obtain the production rights! You must contact Ivan Dankevych, Minister of Infrastructure and Regional Development. He can provide you with a license to purchase the production rights for individual products. After, you can talk to Minister of Defense Oleksandr Kuzmuk. We are rather close, I’ll send him a note that you’ll be calling. He’ll give you a good deal on the AN-70 once you obtain that license from Dankevych, but I cannot legally sell it’s production rights, only he and the president may do so. I'll send you their contact information."

Shmyrov would send a private and encrypted email with the email addresses and phone numbers for both of the aforementioned ministers.

"They are great admirers of Sweden. Your country's recent antics in the Antarctic have been a riot to watch unfold. Shame about those missing sailors, but like I said, you'll soon have rights to the AN-70 and those South American banana eaters will have to think twice before committing such atrocious crimes again!"

Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89