STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Call to Egypt

Feb 4, 2021
"Naturally. Now, we can start arranging for the trade routes immediately. I believe we have some cargo ships ready to be used. So, we have two main points that we have agreed upon.

"Firstly, Sweden will trade vehicles and machinery with us, and we will give metals and chemicals.

"Secondly, tariffs on these products between our nations will be abolished.

"Anything else you wish to add?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Yes, of course we agree to these two points and we'd also like a third point added that both states agree merchant vessels should not be impeded, hindered or otherwise interfered with during the course of their voyage and whilst in port at home or abroad. That includes the closing of the Suez Canal."

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Agreed. Very well, there shall be three main points."

The Minister would think for a moment, before saying, "So, is there anything else you wish to say?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I think we have discussed everything on my agenda thusfar, I will forward our agreements as discussed onto the relevant agencies to get the wheels set in motion for trade to take place immediately. I must ask, what port do you intend to import and export from?"

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Our primary port to Europe is Alexandria. I believe we have..." the Minister would quickly check the records for a few seconds. "1 cargo ship there, with 3 more planned by the end of May. And you? Which ports will you be using?"

Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran