STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Call to First Choice International

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: TOP SECRET
Document Classification and Security Act 1995
Encrypted by the Swedish Security Service​

An urgent telephone call is directed to First Choice International Customer Services by Göran Mårtensson, General Director of the Defence Materiel Administration.
The call is secured by the Swedish Security Service as standard outgoing calls are as a matter of course.

@Hollie

Last edited:

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Phonecall, and all Subsequent Line Transferences are PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED@Connor

A Customer Service Agent would forward the Phonecall to the Chief Executive's Personal Line. There, Mr. Alexander Smith would address the caller.
"Good Afternoon. First Choice International, Alexander speaking. How may I assist you?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Göran, bumbling his way through what he believes to be standard FCI Customer Services, would begin to slowly read out the reference number provided...

"Good Afternoon Alexander, Göran here calling from the Swedish Government... I have reference code... Ess, double yew, ee, zero, zero, one - I believe this should forward me to the Executive Branch?"

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Phonecall, and all Subsequent Line Transferences are PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED@Connor

As the realization dawned on Michael that the Swedish Minister did not recognize he was addressing an Executive, he chuckled to himself before clearing his throat —
"Ah, It's an honour to speak with you, Göran. However, our Agent in error has already put you through to the Executive Branch. You're speaking to the proprietor..."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Ah, marvellous... my apologies! I'm sorry I am the General Director of the Swedish Defence Materiel Administration and I am responsible for the development of our armed forces- primarily with equipment purchase, sale and transfer. We've recently had two products halted on the protection line that we urgently require completion of, I am enquiring to see if theres any way we can continue on our original production schedule however transfer the expected FCI profits by bank transfer?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II