STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Call to Italy

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

A conference telephone call is made to the Italian Ministry of Defence by Göran Mårtensson, General Director of the Defence Materiel Administration and Peter Hultqvist, Secretary of Defence.
This telephone call is made in line with the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995, which also covers telephonic communication, causing a 'CONFIDENTIAL' encryption level to be appended.

Lautaria

Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Hello? To whom am I speaking?" mutters Secretary Peter Hultqvist; throughout the call the information within would be recorded securely on an off-the-grid server, the content of the call remains confidential and all conversations are taking place within a private conference room in order to prevent passing traffic overhearing.

Lautaria

Aug 12, 2020
Hi! You are talking to the Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Italy, how is everything going? What is the purpose of your call?

Exclaims the new Head of Government

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Oh..!" the Secretary of Defence quickly ushers the General Director out of the room silently as so the Prime Minister could not hear, he very quickly takes the reins of developing a new relationship bilaterally.

"Mr Prime Minister, I am Secretary Peter Hultqvist from the Swedish Department of Defence, I hope you're well! The purpose of my call is to discuss the purchase of Domestic Production Rights to the Iveco LMV, in any variant. I am looking at the modernisation and sensibility of the Swedish Army at the moment who currently rely on the RG-32 as a light multirole vehicle however I think the design and visually appealing aesthetics of the Iveco LMV far outweigh in performance and suitability to the branch - is this something you'd be interested in discussing?"

Aug 12, 2020
"The Iveco LMV is one of the latest efforts by the Royal Italian Industry to produce a next-generation, utility vehicle, suitable for the combat conditions required by modern scenarios, important for regiments and motorized brigades ... Oh no It was time for propaganda, sorry, the custom ...

So, what you are looking for is to produce our vehicle under license in your national territory? That's something i love hearing ... And i think it would benefit both of us a lot, so i accept the deal, after all, we can be great partners. "

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"That's great to hear! I am always excited to fly the flag of foreign friends in the operation of overseas equipment and I certainly think the technological advancement of the Iveco LMV will throttle the majority of similar vehicles in the class internationally. Most importantly, what can I offer you in return? A monetary value? Equipment?... I am encouraged by the welcoming heart of Italy, Mr Prime Minister, I think we will have a strong relationship."

Lautaria

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa