STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Call to Thailand

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Minister, I can assure you the seven points you have mentioned are already being strictly adhered to. I am concerned about your allegiance to South Korea as a result of their world power status - Sweden is also a world power and we have a strong history of maintaining law, order and democracy across the globe in a number of conflicts. We have always remained true to our core beliefs.

From what you're saying I take it that you foresee Thailand to be a signatory of this resolution? to end Swedish occupation of South Africa?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"By that, I mean that Thailand will not sign this resolution to end Sweden's occupation of South Africa. We have decided to assist Sweden in continuing its occupation of South Africa in the Global Assembly meeting chamber because we have seen Sweden trying to develop South Africa's government administration under its guidance, and we believe it is a democracy.

We have seen that Sweden has to invest in the dire need of South African people and help the population with free minor healthcare support, which pleased us well. If there is any evidence that shows molesting South African people by Swedish force, we won't help much. I trust you and Sweden right now as well as our Ministry and the others are ready to work with you in this humanitarian mission and for a brighter future for South Africa. Do you have anything you wish to discuss more?"

Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"That is extremely reassuring. I am pleased that we have been able to establish a strong foundation for cooperation in the future and I trust that Thailand can be a reliable partner for many years to come, just as Sweden can for your own needs. Together I believe we can achieve great things and we must ensure we maintain a strong level of communication for hereon in.

At the moment, Minister, I think I have mentioned everything on my agenda, is there anything you wished to raise?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Well, I currently have nothing to raise right now. If the situation at the Middle East and Suez Canal is normal right now, I would love to have a trade agreement to propose, but the situation is inconvenient. Since we don't have anything more further to discuss, I think our conversation end here. The personnel we will send to South Africa will soon arrive at Don muang airport, and will travel and will land at Wonderboom National Airport."

If Sweden Ambassador has nothing furthermore to discuss, Norachit Sinhaseni, Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, would thank Ambassador Jon Åström Gröndahl for his time and wish to work with him more in the future.

Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran