STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 27/10/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: ManBear

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Email to Japan

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Stefan darts his eyes to the fact the Japanese Prime Minister has just takes his water and sipped from it rather than his own cup of tea, as ordered. Thoughts of co fusion and disgust cross his mind before continuing.

"Well diplomacy doesn't work one-sided, this sort of agreement would the the first of it's kind around the globe... diplomatic mission cooperation is fundamentally unheard of and has only ever occurred between allies as a one-off favour during wartime. We are treading new ground with discussions like this and it's something we would have to buff out together to ensure both Swedish and Japanese nationals benefit from the system..."

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Shinzo stumbles as he looks at the cup he had just drunk from.

"Oh, I do sincerely apologise for stealing your drink. This agreement is something we are certainly interested in and we would be willing to work with the Swedish Government on this matter."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Stefan dry heaves from the thought of Shinzo's moist lips on the ring of his drinking glass, his sip almost appears in slow motion as the water from inside his mouth gushes out back into the glass. Back wash. Disgusting. Strings of saliva coming from his mouth clearly visible in the light as the glass is retracted from the Japanese mans face. As soon as the glass hits the table again Stefan takes a deep breath to collect himself.

"So tell me... what do you, as a representative of the Japanese people, expect from diplomatic missions abroad and which of these services put your people abroad at risk should diplomatic proceedings result in the cessation of ties?"

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Sager House is secure, the doors and windows and fastened leaving only the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, the Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven and the Swedish Security Service within... except of course the 3rd Special Forces Group, an elite secretive force specifically and permanently stationed within Sager House, their existence is unknown and their deployment within the global community is almost unheard of. With the Japanese Prime Minister securely within the drawing room and the clock hitting the hour mark it was time for the deployment of the 5th Reactionary Battalion, Alpha Company. This team are pre-warned of their task and their deployment is to remain absolutely top-secret.

During the preparation phase the 5th Reactionary Battalion Intelligence Squadron begins the movement of CCTV cameras throughout the perimeter of the building, these dome-style cameras have a mirrored exterior meaning their movement is almost undetectable to those outside however they enable to Special Forces Group to keep eyes on the movement of Japanese security personnel throughout the execution.

CCTV within the drawing room, auto-enabled, begins rolling with no audible or visual change within the room.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Shinzo takes a further sip of his tea as he looks around the room at the architecture and the pictures of Swedish history on the wall. He listens into the Swedish Prime Ministers question as his eyes remained fixated on the Prime Minister.

"Well... Diplomatic missions are there to protect our citizens in dire situations such as travel arrangements, passport issues, you name it... They are also there as a place for countries to act upon things such as two countries relations lowering and things need to be done about it so our Ambassador is there to meet with governments to try and iron things out."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Excellent, so which or these services do you believe Sweden can assist with in times of crisis... specifically in times when your missions abroad have been closed and emergency evacuation of your citizens begins?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Sweden and Japan can work together in a number of areas when needed, for example, if Sweden needs to begin evacuating citizens then they can use Japanese facilities and we would like something similar from Sweden. We would also be willing to allow Sweden to evacuate citizens using Japanese charter aircraft if needed."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Infact I think what's probably beneficial, rather than going around in circles, is that I enlist the help of the Department of Foreign Affairs in order to arrange a Diplomatic Mission Agreement to be established... of course we would submit this to you pending any amendments you wish to make prior to it being ratified. Whilst I'm on the subject of Foreign Affairs, we're looking to venture into the world of trade specifically with the use of cargo ships... however we have none. I can probably presume being a powerhouse of industrialisation that you have an assortment of organisations capable of producing cargo vessels?"

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
*Ah, yes. Japan is a pioneer in the world of industrialisation and I do believe we have an assortment of vessels which can be used to transport all sorts of cargo around the world. If you're looking to transport oil then may I recommend the Omega Trader-Class Tanker, if you're looking to transport cargo and freight then I could recommend the Imabari 20,000 TEU Type Container Carrier."

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"...and how much would each of these cost us? We intend to create an international shipping network, we're looking at placing a significant order"

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Company