STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to all Diplomatic Missions

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

80px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

NOTICE OF IMPENDING EVICTION

Dear Ambassadors,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs in particular relation to premises held by foreign governments within Sweden and premises currently occupied by Sweden abroad.

Following the tragedy in Australia over the past few days Sweden has made the decision to cease all non-contractually binding diplomatic missions held bilaterally. This will include the withdrawal of Swedish missions abroad. This letter should be treated as notice of impending eviction which will start the legal process of eviction for foreign governments from Sweden. This does not represent our current state of relations and is simply the first step to changing the way we see political ties across the globe. We strongly believe that any mission that does not have the terms, regulations and conditions of stay negotiated, signed and approved by governments are dangerous and lead to international dispute; ultimately costing lives.

Sweden will not gamble the lives of dignitaries for the sake of political prowess.

I must stress that this does not dictate our current or future relations and is simply a step to make your stay in Sweden safer. We will always be and have always been open to discussion with any state regarding the future of our friendship, please do not hesitate to write back so we can have our agreements in writing. This step is for the safety of both our great nations.

May I wish you and your people the very best.

Regards,
Ministry for Foreign Affairs
Sweden

Teikoku

State of Japan
Jul 20, 2018
Japan is shocked and very disappointed to hear of this move. To forcefully remove foreign embassies from Sweden because of a conflict between Poland and Australia is only exaggerating the situation to unnecessary lengths. Although we will peacefully leave Sweden, after this move, we will not be seeking an agreement to reestablish this embassy any time soon.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Japan is notified personally by the ministry that this move is to develop contractual agreements to keep both parties safe and secure. International events are a starting point for change, this is the absolutely essential change required to ensure diplomatic missions remain immune from prosecution, harm and threat in foreign states. A sincere apology is sent to the Japanese and an expression of disappointment after the destruction of any future relationship.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs was stunned to find that the Norwegian embassy in Stockholm was being closed. A message from the Foreign Ministry was sent to the Swedish Foreign Ministry:

"Foreign Minsiter Wallström,

The kingdoms of Norway and Sweden have had continuous diplomatic relations since our independence in 1905. I am very concerned of your government's urge to renegotiate our our ancient national relationship. I request that you please reconsider the closure of the Norwegian embassy in Stockholm, and our consulates in Malmo and Sundsvall.

If you insist that we comply with the evictions, then our diplomatic staff will vacate those locations as soon as possible. However, His Majesty's government will have no choice but to close the Swedish embassy in Oslo, and Sweden's fourteen consulates throughout Norway.

If there's something that can be done to help the Swedish government reconsider this decision, we would be happy to take part in such activities.

Regards,

Leif Holt
Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs
"

All top secret or highly sensitive documents in the Norwegian embassy in Stockholm would be shredded and then burned, seeing as the diplomatic staff weren't entirely sure how long they had to gather their things before the Swedish government evicted them. If the Swedish government had no interest in preserving the Norwegian-Swedish relationship, then all Norwegian diplomatic staff in Sweden would return to Oslo as soon as possible along with all of their personal, and official, effects and possessions.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Dear Leif Holt,

I am writing to formally extend my hand in friend ship uniquely to Norway. Please ensure tour embassies and additional premises remain in situe. The relationship between our Scandinavian states is of the utmost importance to our government and absolutely something we wish to retain and thrive with.

The message you recieved was sent on mass and should never have made it to your inbox. We will be in contact imminently to ensure contractual agreements are in place to ensure the safety of our personnel and premises.

Regards,
Sweden

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Dear Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Sweden,

We would like to extend our hand out and get sorted with some form of contractual agreement between Sweden and Australia, ASAP. My office is available any time to talk about this on +61 8212 8272. Please get in contact and we can arrange an agreement which I'm sure would satisfy both parties and ensure that we don't have to go ahead with this eviction.

Sincerely,
Senator Penny Wong,
Minister for Foreign Affairs of Australia."

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

Dear Leif Holt,

I am writing to formally extend my hand in friend ship uniquely to Norway. Please ensure tour embassies and additional premises remain in situe. The relationship between our Scandinavian states is of the utmost importance to our government and absolutely something we wish to retain and thrive with.

The message you recieved was sent on mass and should never have made it to your inbox. We will be in contact imminently to ensure contractual agreements are in place to ensure the safety of our personnel and premises.

Regards,
Sweden

101px-Statsikon.svg.png

KINGDOM OF NORWAY
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SUBJECT: Scandinavian Relations
RECIPIENT: Margot Wallström, Foreign Minister of The Kingdom of Sweden
SECURITY: ENCRYPTED

Minister Wallstrom,

I am happy to hear that Norway's inclusion in the mass-message was a mistake. Cooperation between the Scandinavian nations is incredibly high among the Royal Government's priorities. I will inform the embassy in Stockholm that they do not need to vacate Sweden. Furthermore, the embassy and consulates in Norway which belong to Sweden are in no danger of closing.

I look forward to working with you in the future, and I am very happy that we were able to clear up this misunderstanding.

Best Regards,
Leif Holt
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa