STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to Canada

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dearest Prime Minister,

I write to you firstly with congratulations on your recently appointment as Prime Minister as well as the success of your party in the recent election. I trust that the beliefs and ideals that you hold true to your heart reflect that of the people of Canada and in the future we can forecast a flourishing position on the international stage. Canada, for many years, has been without a government able to keep itself in a stable economic position, something I have no doubt your government will strive towards.

Coupling this, I would like to invite you to Sweden at your earliest convenience so we can begin restructuring bilateral ties between our nations. Sweden and Canada, historically, do not have much to build on which is why I am keen to have you as my guest in Stockholm so we can lay the foundation building blocks to a better, stronger bilateral position. I understand that in the early stages of your governments tenure this may not be appropriate and if so I can have the necessary arrangements made for a video conference instead.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Stefan Löfven
Prime Minister of Sweden
Executive Office of the Prime Minister of Sweden
Kingdom of Sweden

Nathan

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran