STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to Germany

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear President Roman Herzog,

I trust this correspondence finds you in good health and please let me begin by informing you that it has been with great pleasure that I receive welcoming comments by the Department of Foreign Affairs here in Stockholm following earlier talks with your government with focus to ongoing cooperation between Sweden and Germany - and to continue the commitment to fundamental European values for decades to come.

As you well know the former Federal Republic of Germany's government held the position of 'Member State' within the Nordic Council and proved essential to the longevity of our power of process. Unfortunately following the collapse of said government the membership status, by default, was removed pending ratification of the provisional Stockholm Treaty by the new government - your incumbent government. I write to you, primarily, to inform you that you are welcomed back to the Nordic Council in your seat as a 'Member State' should you wish to assume it. I should also inform you that you also hold the discretionary power to sign the Nordic Concordant and Allemannsrett Area as well as claim donation of funds offered as part of the Infrastructure Mitigation Programme and National Security Investment Initiative.

I very much look forward to further cooperation with Germany and the continued development of the Nordic Council. I look forward to your response!

Regards,
Emilie Dahl
Secretary General
Nordic Council

Dutchy

SECURE
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran