STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to Germany

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Reich Chancellor,

I write to you on behalf of my government in an attempt to rekindle the formerly rock-solid, strong relationship between Sweden and Germany.

As I am sure you're aware our former development of the Nordic Council to see the introduction of global partners echoing our core ethics, values and beliefs saw the encompassing of your great nation into our chambers, building a strong alliance between our nations. Our relationship saw to the offering of billions of dollars in grants through the offered Infrastructure Mitigation Programme and National Security Investment Initiative, as well as the ratification of agreements which saw to the exclusive production rights to the Sachsen-class Frigate and leasehold of land within German borders. The collapse of the former administration came at great disappointment to us in Stockholm as we lost a close friend and partner; an ally.

The world today is a very different stage as what were sacred global alliances have become encapsulated in coalitions against a common enemy in the Middle East, and continents see a shakeup of their usual neighbours as more and more government rise from the ashes. Annexation and global outreach has seen a complete shift in strategic positioning, something which we suspect will only develop further as the years go on.

Our nations combined were once a powerhouse for economic and military strength.

I would very much like to discuss our relationship with you further and would like to schedule a telephone call at your earliest convenience - I will leave this to suit you and your schedule and I can be contacted in my office via the usual diplomatic telephone lines which will be ported via our secure switchboard. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Stefan Löfven
Prime Minister of Sweden
Executive Office of the Prime Minister
Kingdom of Sweden

DHouseAlwyswyns

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Sep 28, 2021
Dear Prime Minister Stefan Löfven of the Kingdom of Sweden Connor

Me and my government are honored to hear from our neighbor from the cold north, to make this short and concise, the German government is in full support to rekindle our relations with the Kingdom of Sweden for we are glad to enter any acceptable deals and arrangements with your government as it will surely benefit both our nations.

We can see that the world is not as friendly to countries unable to defend themselves, for that matter we are willing to increase spending of our own military budget in order to protect ourselves, we are also looking for potential allies against any aggressor near us or far from us, due to the hostile climate of the world, we are confident this will be the right choice for us, not to mention it will also rekindle confidence of the German people, which also is part of my administrations national policies, is to unite the once defeated German nation into something we all can be proud of one day.

Lastly, I am also eager to discuss with you anything that may come to mind, I will be in contact with you via a secured telephone call here as soon as I am able, you can also reach me in my office if you wish to call me. Thank you and good day to you Prime Minister.

Best regards,
His Excellency, Rodman Roderick
Reich Chancellor of the Dominion of Germany