STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to Nexus Group

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

To whom it may concern,

As you know we have a fairly significant investment portfolio, something that we're eager to continue to strengthen and grow into the future, particularly into the new millennium. My department, in conjunction with organisations within Sweden, have amassed a sum of funding in order to forfill this plan. In the past we have seen this funding used on an international scale in the tens of billions in immediate, unconditional, payments despite the huge price tag often attributed to organisations in the calibre and sector we seek.

Social media has suggested that Nexus Group, or much rather Nexus Defence, may have shares of major organisations availeble; namely United Shipbuilding Corporation and Russian Helicopters. If this were the case: we would be interested in an investment and are hoping dialogue can be opened between us.

I understand at this stage your organisation has made no formal comment to the media, and we would be happy to discuss this on the basis of non-disclosure.

I very much hope I heat from you soon.

Regards,
Office of Financial Investment
Department of Finance
Kingdom of Sweden

Jamie

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa