STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to SA Prime Minister

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Prime Minister F.W. de Klerk,

The dissemination of the Swedish Armed Forces through South Africa has been a great success and we have seen to the full dismantling of the racist apartheid regime that formally dominated this great country. With us we have seen the slow integration of core values including respect for human dignity and human rights, freedom, democracy, equality and the rule of law. To both white, black and other ethnic minority groups and irrespective of gender, sexual orientation or disability. Democracy is in the early stages of restoration.

With this comes the complex task of forming a strong and stable government within South Africa. Following my assumption to the Office of the Governor-General of South Africa, I have been tasked with holding the challenging task of discussing the matter with you - including the powers of your government, the budget and the deliverance of our expectations whilst we continue to work closely in reforming South Africa to a safer, stronger country.

For this reason, I invite you to join me at Air Force Base Ysterplaat to discuss these matters at length, and at your earliest possible convenience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Håkan Juholt
Governor-General of South Africa
Kingdom of Sweden

Owen

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran