STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to the Holy See

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

Royal Court of Sweden

Dearest Eduardo Cardinal Somalo,

I write to you with great sorrow and sympathies on behalf of my family and I as we learn the used of the unfortunate passing of His Holiness Pope John Paul II. We stand with you as we, united with the rest of the modern world, mourn the faithful servant of God - a man committed to his beliefs but through his lifetime striving towards modern human freedoms, strength in God, encompassing of all and spreading of pure love for one another. His soul returns home, with his dignity and his pride in that he will truly be remembered, as part of history, for his service and sacrifice. I am sure that I speak on Catholics throughout the Kingdom of Sweden in expressing our deepest possible sympathies - a truly extraordinary man now gracefully returns to God. This day will be truly unlike any other as His Holiness John Paul II stay with many, in a spiritual form unified with their connection to God and as family in a community spread throughout the globe.

With your blessing the Queen of Sweden and I would be honoured to mark our respects for the late Pope, in the company of the Ambassador for Sweden to the Holy See, the Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden and the Governor-General of South Africa. We hope to represent all corners of our kingdom in our remembrance, and marking His Holiness' passing with the rest of the world.

Condolences,
HM Carl XVI Gustaf
His Majesty King of Sweden
Royal Court of Sweden
Kingdom of Sweden

Ender

CONFIDENTIAL
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Ender

The Holy See
GA Member
Jan 12, 2023
Confidential

Unto: HM Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden ( Connor )
From: Eduardo Cardinal Somalo, Camerlengo of the Holy See
RE: Papal Funeral

Your Majesty,

I thank you for your kind note of condolence, it is true that the untimely and unexpected passing will leave quite a void to fill, one that I am only occupying temporarily, and could never hope to fill. As to your request to attend, most assuredly your delegation is more then welcome, seating will be reserved and set aside in the Left Apse, which is designated for Foreign Delegations. There will be enough seating for your named delegation members and their wives. Should you have any other concerns or requests, I am here to serve.

With our Sorrow and Gratitude,
<Signed>
Eduardo Cardinal Somalo
Camerlengo of the Holy Roman Church
Cardinal Priest of Santissimo Nome di Gesù

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II