STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to the Secretary General

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Security Classification: CONFIDENTIAL
Document Classification and Security Act 1995​

Office of the Secretary General,

I am writing to you as the incumbent Secretary of Finance within the Kingdom of Sweden in regards to the Global Assembly 1997 Monetary Foundation which appears to have been established to provide development assistance to members of the Global Assembly. Unfortunately I write with disappointment, dismay and angst following the conduction of the previous dissemination of funding of which the Kingdom of Sweden was an applicant and subsequently denied. The only applicant, with a substantial justification, to be denied.

As you are likely aware Sweden has been a signatory state within the Global Assembly since it's establishment and has dedicated military, civilian and humanitarian capabilities for a variety of resolutions, emergencies and conflicts with our representative, Ambassador to the Global Assembly for Sweden Marc Kvet. I have to explain that I am frankly outraged that our application was denied without justification, especially on the basis that the original provision of funding had no requirements listed; unlike the present which requires a national balance under $10,000,000,000.00 - following consultation with the Department of Justice we have concluded that we have a substantial case to be presented to the International Court of Justice on the basis that your rejection of the Swedish application was unlawful and discriminatory both criminally and civilly.

Of course, the international repercussions of member-states fighting against the Global Assembly in a court of law does not represent the interests of the organisation and is not an avenue the Kingdom of Sweden wishes to explore in the interests of showing those that currently do not represent their state in the chambers that we are united... and working towards a better future. None-the-less, we will not see our own state unfairly sanctioned from funding with no clear requirements. We are happy to resolve this via out-of-court disposal with the provision of the full amount applied for in the previous Global Assembly Monetary Foundation provision on the basis that the Kingdom of Sweden is, rightfully on this occasion, not eligible.

I hope we are able to resolve this promptly and maturely, I look forward to your response.

Regards,
Per Bolund
Secretary of Finance
Kingdom of Sweden

Dutchy Hollie

Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa