STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Message to Turkey

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear President Adem Şahin,

As we reach a new chapter in international politics, the significance of the War of the Middle East and the significance of Turkish aggression during this period remains at the very forefront of security decisions worldwide. Whilst, respectfully, our position remains largely unchanged in our utter condemnation of the unprovoked and continued attacks against innocent Israeli targets we are not disillusioned in understanding that there is a greater need for world peace - one that includes the former coalition working closely with your government to rebuild bridges.

I firmly believe that there is an opportunity for a friendship between our states; but persuading the world of a new, peaceful Turkey will be a hard pressed task. Albeit your notable membership of the Global Assembly makes major strides towards such a reputation.

In order to show the world that the war is behind us I would like to invite you to talks in Stockholm, Sweden where we can discuss a future within Europe; a new chapter. Among many other things on the agenda will be your aspirations as the newly elected government, the economy and preventing catastrophic national debt, international law and cooperation with the Global Assembly and national security including the deployment of Armed Forces. I would be most grateful if you were able to attend as a show of unity between our states despite our history. All and any security arrangements will be made by the National Security Office in Sweden.

Regards,
Stefan Löfven
Prime Minister of Sweden
Executive Office of the Prime Minister of Sweden
Kingdom of Sweden

Colton

SECURE
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020

100px-Emblem_of_the_Presidency_of_Turkey.svg.png

Encrypted

Dear Prime Minister Löfven,

I would like to thank you for reaching out to us in this period of transition, and recovery, for our nation. We are acutely aware of the daunting task that lay before us, not just internally, with the recovery of an invasion, sanctions, and the ongoing domestic issues, but externally as well, as you have correctly pointed out in your message. There are many challenges on this road.

I would be delighted to attend these talks in Stockholm, and join in both an important show of unity and these important discussions that need to be had. I have directed my staff to put this meeting at the forefront of our plans, and will have arrangements made on our end for when you have made the arrangements. I look forward to meeting with you.

Regards,
Adem Şahin
President of the Republic of Turkey

Connor

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II