STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Sweden]: Telephone Call to France

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018

50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Encrypted Telephonic Communication
Monitored and Recorded by the Swedish Security Service

A telephone call from the Swedish Ambassador to the Global Assembly, Marc Kvet, is put through to the French Ambassador.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
As the French have withdrawn from the Global Assembly and the office has been cleared the telephone call would just go to a dead line.

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
With the call failing to achieve a conversation with the French Ambassador to the Global Assembly the call would instead by made to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or equivalent government entity.

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
In his office in Paris, perusing a trade agreement on his new Macbook Pro, French Minister of Foreign Affairs Pierre DuPont, would make sure the phone call had been encrypted and and that it was being recorded.

"Good evening, this is Ambassador DuPont."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Ambassador! I'm so glad to hear from you, it's Marc Kvet, the Ambassador for Sweden to the Global Assembly. I can't help but notice the removal men shifting boxes out your office down the hall? It's real then? You're withdrawing from the Global Assembly?"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"If we did, would it violate your human rights? Please just state what you want to say and get it over with. When France was looking for trade options with Sweden, you objected.

You said, "We are looking for a dynamic relationship."

France replied...."Give us your ideas."

"You never responded, as you have no ideas other than your Nordic Council. Oh, and catching big whales like France.......Still investigating US into FCI or just laying low?

Actually, you are beneath my contempt. You are nothing more than a worm that has managed to wiggle its way through some soil.

Nothing more than a child that rides it bicycle tire over.

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Taken aback by the hostility Marc leans into his desk, utterly flabbergasted.

"No, no, no... I am a friend. My role is... Ambassador, your hostility frankly stuns me... earlier correspondence between Sweden and France simply insinuated that the Kingdom of Sweden does not sign trade deals willy-nilly as they rely on strong and stable relationship bilaterally which, at that time, Sweden and France did not have. It was an invitation to a much strong unity between our states. The Nordic Council is at the forefront of diplomatic relations on a multinational level, the capabilities of this organisation not only rejoin an age-old bond between Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland but it also gives us the option to make real change in the world as four nations combined. There are real possibilities coming from this council, possibilities that as a single entity we would have never been able to consider."

Marc sighs before continuing...

"The incident between First Choice International and French Military Sales Incorporated is nothing to do with me, Stromberg International Legal Consultants are a private organisation and do not reflect the views of the Kingdom of Sweden's government or their Global Assembly representation. You're being incredibly disrespectful to me when all I have called you to do is rekindle a dwindling relationship. We are European first and foremost, we stand together, surely?!"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"And how did Stromberg get into the ICJ? A little help from you, perhaps? That made the issue government to government. In fact, you had my Ambassador called into the court room. Not an attorney from French Defense Inc!!!

If Stromberg was worth its salt, or you had the decorum you wish to espouse, this all could have been done behind closed doors.......like diplomats do. But you wanted to make a name for your Stromberg. And they did not even get the full settlement they wanted.

Dollar Plaintiff. Dollar Sheriff. Nothing more."

With that DuPont knocks back a Chivas.

"I know a few good lawyers in the States since you will be going after them next. But i am sure you will not be using the diplomatic card again to get your foot in the door.

Anyways, any ideas as you once said to, "Enhance, enthrall or entice" a new relationship out of France......just like you asked of all of other nations.

"Sweden wants you to seduce us."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"I have an obligation to Swedish nationals to use the facilities at my disposal for their benefit, just as the French do, as the British do, as the Norwegians do, as the Americans do... and so on. I have no shame in saying I want Swedish small businesses to thrive in an international arena, equally as much as I want to see French companies grow in the international arean - at the moment the global markets are dominated by only a small handful of organisations, I would love to see that grow."

Marc snuffs at the French comments before going on...

"Honestly some of the things you're saying are delusional. You're so desperate to look dominant that you're throwing alliances and friendships down the drain? Leave the civil as civil. Let Sweden and France grow together, thrive together and prosper together. Sweden is at the forefront of it's game at the moment and we're headlining as one of the wealthiest countries on the map as we know it. We WANT a relationship with France. As I said before, we're both European, let's stand together?"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"What does European have to do with anything? Why cannot we be good souls that want to benefit all of mankind? In my country, we are building solar and wind farms. We are trying to make the environment better for our children's children.

Ah, the Global markets? Going after them, aye? Need to take down those Yankees.....

However when you call someone "delusional" in the midst of a conversation do you expect them to turn around and say, "Let's be friends?"

"You are delusional! Let's grow together!"

Nice Motto.

"Anything else you wish to share?"

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Clean energy... that's certainly something Sweden would like to get onboard with, especially with consideration to climate change slowly effecting the Arctic. How many wind and solar farms do you intend to build?"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Did you just clearly forget your insults?"

"I am pouring myself a drink, perhaps you should as well. Sounds like you need it."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Oh that sounds like a plan? What're you drinking, I will join you... I'm intrigued to hear more about French initiatives."

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Ambassador Kvet. Unfortunately, we need to build a little more trust before we speak, and, or even meet. I will call you in a few days. You will get a call."

@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
"Well we can't build trust if we aren't meeting or speaking...?"

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Pouring himself a nice two-finger Remy Martin with a few ice cubes, Minister DuPont then takes a mighty sip before resuming.

"Mister Ambassador. you just went in front of the GA for a Swedish private firm, against my country, and yet you cannot even answer a simple question as to why that you are not pressuring that private firm to press other countries that violated international law and, as that firm stated, their human rights...and now you want France to simply make up and start sharing? You make no sense at all.

Please feel free to call me back when you have an explanation for the questions I have posed to you."

With that the ambassador hangs up the phone.
@Connor

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Marc leans back in his chair with the disconnection tone blaring into his ear drum after the French hangs up on him. Almost in slow motion the Ambassador moves the phone away from his ear and simply stares at the receiver.

"What an absolute cunt..." he utters in disbelief.

"This bloke hasnt got a clue what hes talking about and thinks hes the most powerful minister in the world... the globe knows hes a buffoon... and I'm talking to myself... I wonder if he talks to himself... why am I still sat here?... what time is it?... I need food."

Marc has a brief chuckle to himself before standing from his chair and leaving the office. The insignificance of France becoming more and more apparent as this once powerful European state ops for the use of chilling attacks over influential politics.

It will bite back eventually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II