STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Swiss]: Diplomatic Phone Call to Russia

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"Swiss will always support the Russian deployment and I wish we would send troops for peacekeeping. Our troops still on training and we support Russian Peacekeepers very diplomatically. Therefore, we will always support you."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"That is good to hear. While we have been unable to send peace keepers it seems our ultimatum has done the trick. Now then I have been informed that the radar equipment should be on the way. Lets see... there is one more issue to discuss. It is about the Swiss bank. Now this is not an accusation, but rather an ask for help. We believe Russian Kleptocrats and Rising Oligarchs are using offshore banking to hide their funds. We would appreciate it if Switzerland worked with us to catch their use of foreign banks to evade taxation and launder money."

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"Great, we already received the radars. Thank you for taking time to build them.

Going back to Swiss Bank matters, recently our Madame President Markwalder has signed the bill stating that prevent aiding corrupted individuals, criminals, and international terrorists, Swiss government will seize all money from Swiss Banks and charge the criminals for 99.9% taxes along with lifetime imprisonment.

Now, Swiss Bank and Swiss government are willing to collaborate with Russia to find Kleptocrats and oligarchs. Give us names and we will check in the database and we will notify to you."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted

"Very good. I will have the Ministry of Justice forward you a list of suspects. I am happy to hear that Switzerland is taking steps to prevent such crime. This will make the process of catching these people far easier."

@Dimi39

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear