STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Swiss] Secret Phonecall to Pacific Defense Export Company

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
Swiss Federal Minister of Defence, Mr. Nolan Wingeier would closed his room door first and made sure no one is sneaking. Then he would placed an secret and encrypted phone call to Japan-based Pacific Defense Export Company.

@Suvorov

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
After screening the call, the call was placed to the direct line of the CEO. Jinchiro Daisuke, CEO of the Pacific Defense Export Company, quickly made his way back to his office upon being informed of a Level 5 call (a secret call from a high level foreign government). After ensuring that all security measures were in place to ensure the secrecy of the call, the CEO answered, “Greetings, this is Jinchiro Daisuke, CEO of the Pacific Defense Export Company. How may we help you?”

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
Since the phone call is highly secretive, Swiss Federal Minister of Defence would answer his call based on secretive manner.

"Hello this is Nolan Wingeier, Federal Minister of Defence represent Switzerland. Recently we have ordered 20 units of BK117, 150 units of Type 75 MLRS, 10 units of C-1 Transport Aircraft. I have been notified via PDEC that price has changed. So, this is the reason I placed a call to order all these products that we have ordered."

@Suvorov

Suvorov

Addict
Jan 18, 2020
"Yes, we apologize for the price change and we thank you for your continued interest in our products. I can provide you the new prices now... give me a moment while I pull up the order... and yes. 20 MBB/ Kawasaki BK 117s at the discounted rate of $8.5 Million would be $170 Million. The 150 Type 75 MLRS at $1.8 Million would work out to be $270 Million. Finally the 10 Kawasaki C-1s at $55,250,000 each would cost $$552,500,000. The total would be $992,500,000. Because of the size of this order, we would discount another $30,000,000 for a final price of $962,500,000. If this price is acceptable, please let us know and initiate the transfer. If you have any other questions please let me know."

@Dimi39

Dimi39

Switzerland
Apr 22, 2020
"We just transferred the money. Thank you for doing business with us. We hope to use PDEC services more in coming future. Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance."

@Suvorov

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa