STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Syria] Phonecall to France

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
From his office at the foreign ministry in Damascus Yussef Al-Yassir would place a phonecall to his French counterpart in Paris, Jean-Marie Le Pen so as to discuss a possibility of strengthening diplomatic ties.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Office of The President, Republic of France
Top Secret and Encoded Phone Call
Ensuring the phone line was secure before he jabbed the "call" button on his desk phone, President Le-Pen, would say warmly,

"Greetings Minister Al-Yassir. I thank you for taking the time to call me. However, before we begin I would like you to make sure your end of the line is secure. We must be careful other nations are not listening in on our phone call.

Why don't you quickly take care of that and then call me back as I would really like to speak with you, as France seeks more partners in the Middle East."

@Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
Office of Foreign Affairs, Dasmascus
Top Secret and Encrypted/Encoded Phonecall

Having taken the appropriate measures to ensure the security of his end of the line, Al-Yassir would respond accordingly.

"Greetings to you, President Le Pen. With regards to the security of my line of communication, I'm currently using a secure phone line in order to prevent a breach of privacy and any repurcussions that may arise as a result of such a breach.

Syria at this point in time would like to pursue a course of non alignment with respect to any such engagements that may be the product of unresolved disputes between the east and the west, with this in mind we trust that France can act as a buffer between these two geopolitical power blocs thus allowing for the maintanance of our national sovereignty and mutual prosperity."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Picking up from an encrypted line President Le-Pen would answer, "Greetings again, Minister Al-Yassir. It is good to hear from another non-aligned country.

What would you like to discuss today?"

@Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
"I would like to discuss the possibility of strengthening relations between our two countries and perhaps opening up economic arrangements of a most preferable nature with France so as to allow for economic growth and the diversification of our respective economies."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Export, import and economic growth is what we hail France to be; the world's trader.

For starters we will sell you 10 Jules Verne Cargo ships at a for sale price of 90 million each. They are 16000 TEU's and will be able to export all of Syria's goods.

Now, if I am not mistaken. Your defense Minister is on the other line. Please confirm the Jules Verne's and we can keep talking."

@Flying Damascas

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"With all apologies Mister Minister, the Military deal we had brokered must be called off due to liscening difficulties. But in the meantime, I will have my defence minister find something more suitable for your navy. If you choose to look elsewhere, we understand.

But for sure, we will be able to outfit your land and air forces. And the deal still stands for the 10 Jules Verne cargo ships we have already offered."

@Flying Damascas

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
"My country's government would be more than happy to accept your offer with respect to the ten Jules Verne cargo ships for the price of 90 million each to be used for the purpose of trade and commerce in the field of Syrian exports.

On the subject of the purposed military deal, we are most dismayed by the recent cancellation of our purchase and the difficulty with regards to licensing, in the mean time we shall be compelled to wait for a suitable alternative.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Well, let's start with the Jules Verne Class ships first. As far as military sales. We could help you build one of the strongest armies and air forces in the Middle East.

"We can offer you the AMX-30B2 for $1.5 Million dollars a piece, and they are comparable or even better than the Leopard I tank.

We also have the Vehicule de l'Avant Blinde VAB - APC, for $1 Million a piece

The Panhard - Light Armoured Vehicle (Please Specify Variant-ATG, AGL, etc.) is excellent for desert use and has anti-tank and command vehicles as well.

The Dassault 5R - Fighter-Bomber carries 2 Exocet missiles for dog-fighting, plus two sets of cannons and most importantly carries up to 400kg of bombs."

This would be a good start. If interested let us know how many and of which you would want. We could then offer you a special package on our most modern tank, in fact the most modern tank in the world, and then let you in on some top secret information we wish to include you in on."

@Flying Damascas

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
He would go on, and say, "I would like to formally invite you to France for hi-level talks. Please wait a few days before arrangements can finally be made."

@Flying Damascas

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II