STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Türkiye 📧 Email to Iraq

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

180px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Türkiye
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Dışişleri Bakanlığı
Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Iraq
Sender: Yaşar Yakış, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Türkiye
Subject: Renewing and Strengthening Diplomatic Relations between Türkiye and Iraq

Greetings,

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. It is with great pleasure that I reach out to you today as the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye. Our nations share a long history of cooperation and friendship, and I believe that the time has come to renew and strengthen our diplomatic relations for the mutual benefit of our people.

Over the years, Türkiye and Iraq have faced numerous challenges together, and we have worked side by side to address regional issues and promote stability in the Middle East. It is evident that maintaining a strong and constructive relationship between our countries is essential for peace, security, and prosperity in our region. In this regard, I propose that we take immediate steps to enhance our diplomatic ties and cooperation in various fields, including but not limited to:

1. Bilateral Trade: We should explore opportunities to boost trade between our countries, fostering economic growth and prosperity for our citizens.
  2. Cultural Exchange: Strengthening cultural ties can help build understanding and mutual respect. Initiatives such as cultural festivals, art exhibitions, and educational exchanges can play a crucial role in this regard.
  3. Counterterrorism and Security Cooperation: Given the ongoing security challenges in the region, it is imperative that we continue to collaborate closely on counterterrorism efforts and intelligence sharing.
  4. Energy Cooperation: Türkiye and Iraq possess significant energy resources. Exploring joint projects and agreements in the energy sector could be mutually beneficial.
  5. Regional Stability: Our nations can play a pivotal role in promoting peace and stability in the Middle East. Collaborating on regional issues, conflict resolution, and humanitarian efforts is of utmost importance.
I believe that renewing and strengthening our diplomatic relations will not only benefit our nations but also contribute to the overall stability and development of our region. I am confident that with our shared history and the goodwill of our people, we can overcome any challenges that may arise during this process.

I look forward to engaging in productive discussions with you and your team to chart a path forward for our renewed partnership. Let us work together to build a brighter future for our nations and the wider Middle East.

Please let me know your availability for a meeting or any other form of communication that you find suitable to begin this important dialogue. I am eager to hear your thoughts and ideas on how we can proceed.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to a positive response.

Sincerely,

Yaşar Yakış
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Türkiye

Nathan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa