STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Türkiye 📧 Email to UK

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

180px-Emblem_of_Turkish_Prime_Ministry.png

Prime Minister of the Republic of Türkiye
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Başbakanı
Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Lawrence Adams, Prime Minister, United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland
Sender: Abdullah Gül, Prime Minister, Republic of Türkiye
CC: Serkan Yılmaz, Türkiye Ambassador to London, Republic of Türkiye
Subject: Renewing Bilateral Relations between Türkiye & the United Kingdom

Greetings Your Excellency,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. On behalf of the government and people of Turkey, I extend my warmest congratulations to you on your recent appointment as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. This is indeed a momentous occasion, and I have every confidence that your leadership will bring prosperity and progress to the people of the United Kingdom.

The United Kingdom and Turkey share a long history of diplomatic, economic, and cultural ties. Our two nations have cooperated in various international forums and have worked together to address global challenges. I believe that your tenure as Prime Minister provides a unique opportunity to strengthen and deepen our bilateral relationship.

As two vibrant democracies committed to the principles of freedom, justice, and human rights, we have a common ground for collaboration. It is my sincere hope that we can work closely together on a range of issues, from trade and security to climate change and regional stability.

In this spirit, I propose that we establish a Bilateral Working Group that will focus on identifying areas where our nations can collaborate effectively. This working group can serve as a platform for regular dialogue and cooperation, ensuring that our countries continue to enjoy mutually beneficial relations.

Furthermore, I look forward to requesting a video call with you at your earliest convenience. Such an occasion would allow us to engage in meaningful discussions and strengthen the bonds of friendship between our nations, despite the geographical distance.

Once again, congratulations on your new role, Prime Minister Adams. I am optimistic about the future of our bilateral relations and the opportunities that lie ahead for our countries to work together for the betterment of our citizens and the global community.

Please accept, Prime Minister Adams, the assurances of my highest consideration and best wishes for your tenure.

Sincerely,
Abdullah_G%C3%BCl%27s_signature.png

Abdullah Gül
Prime Minister
Republic of Türkiye

Jamie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa