STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Türkiye | Email to Singapore

EnigmaMage

GA Member
Jun 7, 2023

150px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Dışişleri Bakanlığı
Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore Maera
Sender: Yaşar Yakış, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye
Subject: Türkiye - Singapore relations

Dear Minister Joshua Navin,

I hope this message finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to you as the Foreign Minister of the Republic of Türkiye, with a sincere desire to initiate and strengthen bilateral relations between our two countries, Türkiye and Singapore.

First and foremost, I would like to extend my warm greetings and best wishes to you and the people of Singapore. It is with great enthusiasm that I look forward to exploring opportunities for cooperation and collaboration in various fields for the mutual benefit of our nations.

Türkiye and Singapore share common values such as democracy, the rule of law, and a commitment to global peace and prosperity. Our countries also have vibrant economies with diverse sectors that offer ample potential for trade and investment. I believe that by joining forces, we can unlock new avenues of growth and development for both our nations.

In addition to economic cooperation, there are various other areas where our countries can work together, such as cultural exchange, education, tourism, and addressing global challenges like climate change and security issues. It is through diplomatic engagement and dialogue that we can identify common goals and develop a framework for our future collaboration.

I would like to propose that our respective delegations meet at a convenient time to discuss the specifics of how we can advance our bilateral relations. This could include trade agreements, cultural exchanges, educational partnerships, and more. By working together, we can create a roadmap for a prosperous and harmonious relationship between Türkiye and Singapore.

I am confident that through our joint efforts, we can achieve great strides in enhancing the ties between our nations. I look forward to your positive response and suggestions on how we can proceed further. My team and I are fully committed to making this partnership a reality and a success.

Once again, please accept my warm regards, and I hope that this message marks the beginning of a fruitful and enduring friendship between Turkey and Singapore.

Yours sincerely,

Yaşar Yakış
Foreign Minister
Republic of Türkiye

Maera

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2023
Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_Singapore_logo.jpg

Official Correspondence

Encryption: ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
Recipient: Yaşar Yakış EnigmaMage
Sender: Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan
Subject: RE: Türkiye - Singapore relations

Your excellency Minister Yakış,

Your email is a pleasant surprise. I, too, hope that this missive reaches you well and in good spirits.

Our nations do share mutual interests, with the need to expand in trade and bilateral relations in which I approach your email with gratitude and welcoming interests in building our collective future and strengthening relations. Singapore and Turkey have solidified relations almost thirty years ago and something in which I believe would be foolish not to ensure such long standing bilateral relations are upkept.

If it is convinent to yourselves, I would like to invite you and your team to Singapore sometime in February in which we can discuss and plan further in person. Should this be something you are able to arrange, then we shall speak further for logistics and plans moving forward.

Please do not hesistate to ask questions should you need.

Yours sincerely,

Joshua Navin s/o P. Loganathan
Minister
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Singapore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa