STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Taiwan | Email to Brazil

D

Deleted member 5

taiwan-ministry-of-foreign-affairs.jpg

THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
TO: Foreign Minister, Republic of Brazil
FROM: Bao Wu, State Secretary of South American Affairs, Republic of Taiwan

Subject: Igniting Relationship

Greetings Mr./Ms. Foreign Minister,

Hope you are doing well. Let me introduce myself, my name is Bao Wu, I am the State Secretary of South American Affairs in Republic of Taiwan. I represent myself as an representative of Taiwanese Foreign Affairs. I would like to start bilateral relationship with Brazil. I would like to discuss our relationship to make it more productive. On behalf of the government of the Taiwan I am writing this letter too you to establish the first official communication between our two nations. Let me know when is the best time to contact with you.

Yours,

Ms. Bao Wu (包武)
State Secretary of South American Affairs

Republic of Taiwan

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
This Message Has been Encrypted by the Brazilian Defense Agency

To: Bao Wu, State Secretary of South American Affairs, Republic of Taiwan

Congratulations Mr. Wu,

The decades long cold war with China has finally come to an end and we in Brazil wish you nothing but a prosperous future. It is time we open offices in both Taipei and in Brasilia to promote trade and commerce. I will be traveling in the region in the next month, perhaps we can arrange a visit in Taipei. We can speak more there and focus on normalizing ties between our two countries.

Sincerely,

Juan DeSilva
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION & SECURITY SERVICES
TO: Juan DeSilva ,Foreign Minister, Republic of Brazil
CC: Joseph Wu, Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Taiwan

Greetings Mr. DeSilva,

Thank you for replying the email. Given the Brazilian Media view us as "Draconian State" and I believe there is a history of tensions between our nations. In order to normalize the tensions, I believe that meeting is necessary. To prove that we are not Draconian State and I would like to arrange visit to Taipei for discussing trade and commerce. Future will depend how our nations approach and perspective.

Thank you,

Ms. Bao Wu,
Republic of Taiwan

@Moe

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
This Message Has been Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency

I accept your invitation. I will take an Embraer 1000 private jet and have a Chinese interpreter with me and four bodyguards armed only with sidearms. I will make a layover at an unnamed location to refuel and then make my way to Taipei. And by the way, I only mentioned that you were a Draconian State, due to he fact that many other countries viewed the PRC as the only China, you always singled out Brazil as a state whose media was not allowed to cover any of the now historic China/Taiwan partnership. I shall arrive in two days time.
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

TO: Juan DeSilva, Foreign Minister, Republic of Brazil

Greetings Mr. Sliva,

Thank you for prompt response. Chinese interpreter is fine and we do speak English as well. Taiwan never singled any state and in your case it's different because we were having some feud and some sort of arguments. Anyways, we will allow Brazilian Media to cover the Historic China-Taiwan Partnership. Also, as per Taiwanese Law, a person who brings sidearms needs to be discharge to National Bureau of Investigation & Security Services and in your case, you and your bodyguard will need to discharge weapons when you will meet me in person.

Thank you,

Ms. Bao Wu,
Republic of Taiwan

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
This Message Has been Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency

Sorry, but Brazilian diplomats or members of cabinet do not to go to any country unprotected. Their safety is of upmost importance, especially in a country that has been openly hostile to us in the past. If armed Brazilian bodyguards are not allowed in the country to guarantee the safety of myself and my staff, then we will need to postpone the meeting. And, yes you have singled us out. Brazil was the only country barred from attending your historic summit with China. Please get your facts straight.

@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

Greetings Mr. Sliva,

Well, Taiwan is the only one country that received harsh reactions by Brazil in many occassions. All I am saying when you are inside the Taiwanese Building, your personnel will need to discharge the weapon because don't think I am proving myself as a vilain or Draconian State and as a country, safety is the first priority. Again I even said you can feel free to comment on our news media. So, I am lifting all bans so that your media can cover the historic summit. Feel Free to bring your weapons.

Thank you,

Ms. Bao Wu,
Republic of Taiwan

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
This Message Has been Encrypted by the Brazilian Cyber Defense Agency​

Taiwan is the only one country that received harsh reactions by Brazil in many occassions.

Are you sure , sir? How did we hurt you? We as many in the world like the USA, the UK and Argentina recognized the PRC as the legitimate state of China. But we also expressed a willingness to work with you. But during a diplomatic row with some other countries I had, you just took their sides without looking at facts. And this you no to be true. You never worked for a peaceful solution to anything. And you always took another countries side instead of looking at my valid reasons for not getting along with that country.

Your diplomacy skills need work.

To put it another way. You are a nation of 23 million that cannot even drive. Same number of traffic deaths in Taiwan as there are in Japan, which has 125 million people. And you want me to come unprotected? I do not think so.

I will be afraid to walk across the sidewalk.

Your country is known for having links to the PLA and triads in HK and Shanghai.

You need to do better.
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

Subject: Diplomacy Skills

Greetings Mr. Sliva,

As I said on the previous email. You can bring armed bodyguards. That's fine with me.

To reply your answers, yes, we have receive harsh response from Brazil. An example, I can lead your attention which is holding former Brazilian President at Taiwan. Which is untrue. I have better diplomacy skills and you don't need to teach me that. I came here for diplomacy solutions and you keep digressing from one topic to another. To answer your all question, yes we took sides of good countries. A country which keep devaluing Taiwan in all sides that is disgusting. Taiwan seeked peaceful solutions to China and they recognized us. If you keep bickering about diplomacy skills, taking sides with other nations who were completely against Brazil, can't drive vehicles then our talks won't get further. See you for yourself. I am hereby retracting your invitation to come to Taipei. You need to work on communication skills. Don't message me if you can't fix your communication skills.

Thank you,

Ms. Bao Wu,
Republic of Taiwan

----------------THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN LOCKED & BRAZIL CAN'T REPLY TO TAIWAN FURTHER AS PER TAIWANESE LAWS----------------​