STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Taiwan]: Message to Russia

D

Deleted member 5

taiwan-ministry-of-foreign-affairs.jpg

THE MESSAGE IS CLASSIFIED & TOP SECRET(LEVEL X) ENCRYPTED BY NATIONAL SECURITY BUREAU (TAIWAN)

To:Sergei Lavrov, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation

Subject: Igniting Relationship

Dear Mr. Lavrov,
Hope you are doing well. Let me introduce myself, my name is Joseph Wu, I am the Secretary of Foreign Affairs in Republic of China. I represent myself as an Minister of Taiwanese Foreign Affairs. I would like to start bilateral relationship with Russia. I would like to discuss our relationships to make it more productive. On behalf of the government of the Taiwan I am writing this letter too you to establish the first official communication between our two nations. Either phone or video call would be great to start our first communication. Let me know when is the best time to contact with you.

Thank you,

Joseph Wu (吳釗燮)

Secretary of Foreign Affairs in Republic of China

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
An encrypted phone call was sent to the Taiwanese official

D

Deleted member 5

Taiwanese Secretary of Foreign Affairs Joseph Wu would encrypted the video call on his side. Before he encrypted the video call, he made sure no one is snooping the video call and he placed two armed agents outside of his room.

"Hello this is Secretary of Foreign Affairs Joseph Wu. Who am I speaking with?"

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
"You are speaking to Sergey Lavrov, the Russian Foreign Minister. I am contacting you about your e-mail that you sent? How can I be of service"

D

Deleted member 5

"Hello Minister Lavrov, how are you doing? My goal is here to build trade and political relationship with Russia."

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“I’m good yourself? And how would you like to accomplish this?”

D

Deleted member 5

“I am doing good. Thank you for asking. As a smallest nation in Asia, we would like to set up trade route. Trade is the most efficient way to conduct business and boost more economies. We see Russia is a global business competitor and economical powerhouse. So, we would like to do fair trade with Russian Federation and do some exports. What do you have in mind about fair trading?”

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“That seems very reasonable, I’m sure Taiwan and Russia can do trade! What are you planning or wanting to export?”

D

Deleted member 5

“We would like to export Electrical machinery equipment, Computers, Plastics, Medical equipment and lastly mineral oils. In exchange we would like to import crude oils and steel. We would like to acquire Russian military equipment for our armed forces to modernize. We have interest to procure some fighter jets, ships, radars and land warfare equipment for our top (3) forces. Having those equipment will protect us. No doubt, your military equipment are well classed and better to maintain.”

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“What equipment are you specifically after? I’m sure we can come to some sort of arrangements on importing and exporting, I’ll get my staff to tell me what I need out of the list you gave”

D

Deleted member 5

“We would like to acquire club-m coastal defense system and Tupolev Tu-22M for our navy. Ilyushin Il-78 Refueling Aircraft, both Container & Voronezh Radar for our airforce. Some basic variants of MiG 29 aircraft for our air force too if possible. Apart from these military equipment, we would like to set up trade route.”

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
“None of these are sale however I shall get you a price for the MiG-39.

What are you wanting from Russia to trade with?”