STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Taiwan]: Message to United Kingdom

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I see.." he paused for a few moments. "The concept of any ISAF Operation in Taiwan is one that ought to be considered closely, and something all members of the alliance would need to be consulted with, and agree too. Especially as thus far, Netherlands and Britain does not officially see Taiwan as independent. Reserved of their thoughts. Nonetheless, we would be able to arrange a meeting to discuss the potential policing mission, if this is Ok with you? you would also be invited. To help me with this, I'd like to know more. So, a few questions.

How long are you seeking for an ISAF air presence in Taiwan? Is it short term or would you like to see a presence in long term for air policing?

Would ISAF be in direct charge of air policing, or supporting your own airforce?

If you'd be happy to answer those questions, we can begin to work on arranging a conference to discuss it in more detail. Nonetheless, we would be happy to sell crude oil to you. How often are you seeking crude oil be imported? Given the range, I'd recommend monthly which we could offer for $50,000,000.00 a month, 600,000,000.00 for a years worth of continuous supply of Crude Oil. To be honest, it's relatively cheap, six hundred million for a years worth of monthly crude oil supply from the UK. If done annually, we can attempt to knock prices down too." @Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"We would go for $600 million for a year so that we can get monthly supply. Yes, ISAF would be direct charge of air-policing so that ISAF can support our airforce too. We are ready for arranging a conference. We would like to reiterate the fact that PRC is currently in meeting with Taiwanese President Tsai for recognition of Taiwan. PRC has vowed to recognize Taiwan hoping that other parties would recognize soon. I am wondering if they recognize then I believe both United Kingdom and Netherlands will recognize Taiwan. What will be end goal of conference?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"That's great, if you provided the transfer for 600million, we would open the trade route from the UK to Taiwan, delivering Crude Oil until July 2013, then we can re-negotiate if any changes are required. Please send the money as soon as you can, so we can put the trade into business." he'd smile politely. "If you leave the operation request with me, I will forward it onto ISAF Command and they will contact you for a conference. That should be happening within a couple of days. Overall it'd establish parameters, allow all ISAF Members to put their thoughts in, risk assessments and generally to make sure it'd be viable. In the meantime, is there anything else you'd like to discuss? As then I can speak to ISAF about the conference."

D

Deleted member 5

"By the way, ISAF general secretary reached out to me regarding membership to ISAF and he's planning to place some investigator at Taiwan to check how is Human rights, economy, military and political stability at our nation. Has he reached out to you yet regarding Taiwan."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"No, but normally he wouldn't contact me. It'd be the ISAF Delegate for Great Britain. I am not included directly on any decisions or discussions regarding to the alliance so I am sure those above me are aware or due to have such a discussion."

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"What "Didn't we discuss trade? As mentioned, and I quote:

'That's great, if you provided the transfer for 600million, we would open the trade route from the UK to Taiwan, delivering Crude Oil until July 2013, then we can re-negotiate if any changes are required. Please send the money as soon as you can, so we can put the trade into business.'

Wasn't this a trade route you wanted to import Crude Oil?"

D

Deleted member 5

"Sorry my bad, we just transferred the funds for opening a trade channel between Taiwan and UK. Let us know if you have received it."
@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Perfect, we will open the route.
Is there anything more you'd like to discuss?"

D

Deleted member 5

"That's all we have. Don't forget to discuss about ISAF Air Policing with Netherlands? Thank you for open business with us."
@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Before that's taken to ISAF, could you please confirm your relations with the following:

China
Vietnam
Philippines
India

As you can imagine, any ISAF deployment into Asia is considered thoroughly. ISAF has no real ground in the Asian Region and we'd prefer not to cause problems. Why do you feel you need air policing?"

D

Deleted member 5

"We have great relationship with Vietnam and Philippines. As the Celestial Empire of China collapsed, we started relations but later on China step back. The People's Republic of China new government has reached out to us make independence. I can say this relationship with China will prosper. We don't have formal relationship with India nor they reached out to us. Air policing is very important for any nation. It is because it can prevent any incursion through our airspace. At this point, we feel we don't require it and I will reach out to you when it is required."

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"No problem, so no air policing for now? Just to confirm.
Is there anything more you'd like to discuss?" @Sumit

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Pleasure to have spoken with you.", with that, farewells were shared and the call ended.