STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Tanzania] Call to South Africa

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
Shortly after concluding his conversion with the Irish, Foreign Minister Kikwete was informed of a broadcast made over South African radio, Radio RSA. After reading through the English translation, he would make an encrypted and classified call to his South African counterpart.

Owen

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Pik Botha, the Minister for Foreign Affairs would pick up the phone.

"Ja, this is Pik?"

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
"Good Afternoon Minister Pik. I am Foreign Minister Kikwete of Tanzania. I am pleased to see a functional South African administration return and we are very much interested in establishing diplomatic and economic relations.

I also heard the broadcast earlier, it was certainly...err...interesting"

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Yes....."

There would be a little bit of silence.

"Well, what are your proposals?"

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
"hmm, trade is always a good starting point. Our markets produce many items that yours may find useful. Products such as coffee, cotton, metals, phosphates and Gold will most successful in your economy. And in return, we'll import South African goods. How does this sound?!

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Well... Minister Kikwete, don't think I can be fooled so lightly. Until now, Tanzania has been fervertly against our internal policies and has seen South Africa as an enemy state. We can only trade with nations with whom we trust. How can I be certain that Tanzania's position on our Apartheid policies has changed? You are.. after all, led by the Blacks."

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
As this conversation began to take a turn, the Foreign Minister would press the Record button on the phones' handset.

In a calm voice, the Minister would speak:
"Mr Botha, quite frankly I have no idea what you are referring too. We have not acted or stated anything towards your nation, and we have especially not acted in such manner to be regarded as an 'enemy state'. In fact, any relationship between Tanzania or South Africa has been none existent before now. I am simply calling you to offer an open hand and bridge any divides you think we have; we have no interest in your internal politics Mr Botha, and I'm sure you have no interests in ours. Rather then creating a rupture between us, why don't we work together to combat the true threat - the modern colonialism that plagues this continent; the Westerners still wish to subjugate us no matter what colour we are. I believe this is something you're fighting to oppose, and we can do it together.

Kikwete paused for thought for a few seconds.

"You mentioned the Apartheid policy you have...Maybe we can come to an agreement that would allow your black population to permanently emigrate to Tanzania. That way you wouldn't have the....burden...of having them in your society, and they'll be in a society of their own. Does this sound possible arrangement to you?"

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Hmm no that wouldn't work, you can't mix two different groups of Blacks together, they will fight. That's why we have set up Homelands which are divided by tribes to force the Blacks to move there, afterall they have been stripped of their South African citizenship."

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
Starting to lose his patience, Kikwete took a deep breath, counted to 10, then continued to speak:

"....That is not something that is certain. And even if there are social conflicts, we are willing to accept that and police it ourselves. The transportation will be at our cost, and we will establish our own domestic arrangements for them. Let us take them of your hands and allow you to use them lands for the whites you so cherish."

Owen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa