STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Tanzania] Call to the PRC

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
The Tanzanian Foreign Minister, Mr. Jakaya Kikwete, would make a call through an encrypted and secure line to his Chinese counterpart

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Due to the Foreign Minister's current engagements in coordinating the diplomatic outreach of the People's Republic of China, the call was forwarded through the switchboards to the office of the Director General of African Affairs Kai Wong.

Once it was ensured that the line was secured and encrypted the Director General answered the phone. "Minister Kilwete, this is Director General of African Affairs Kai Wong speaking. I wish to apologise on behalf of the Foreign Minister as he is pre-engaged at the moment, however he wishes to offer you his personal thanks for reaching out to the China. How may I be of service to you today Minister?"

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
"Good afternoon Director General, I hope you are well. Please, there's no need to apologize, its a pleasure to speak with you.

I would first like to express my delight to see China retake its position on the global stage. I'm sure I don't have to inform you that Tanzania has been one of China's closest ally on the African continent for the past few decades, and the purpose of my call is convey my government wish to maintain and improve this relationship.

I would like to suggest and explore topic areas regarding economics and trade, academic partnerships, travel and visas and military cooperation."

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"On behalf of my government, we thank you for your kind words. I wish to assure you that we too see the strengthening of Sino-Tanzanian relationship remains as an important and mutually beneficial objective. We believe that Tanzania has the potential to become a regional leader, being able to shape the future to benefit the African peoples."

"I am more than happy to begin exploratory talks in regards to the mentioned topics, shall we begin with trade and economics?"

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
"This I am very glad to hear. I also appreciate your expectations; this is a potential we are on track to achieve.

Most certainly. Wat I had in mind was the proposal of a trade agreement, regularly exchanging the produce of our states. For us, these products include metals, phosphates, coffee, cotton and gold. Should this be something you're interested in importing for your markets, we would like to know of what goods China currently has on offer for the export market."

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"The People's Republic would be interested in importing Metals and Phosphates from Tanzania. In return, the Chinese market offers Electrical Machinery & Equipment; Machinery & Computers; Plastics & Plastic Articles; Optical, Technical, Medical Apparatus, and Clothing & Accessories for exports."

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
"Perfect, we can certainly accommodate that.

We are most drawn to your plastics and clothing products, they'll fit nicely with our growing consumer markets.

Now what port are these metals and phosphates destined for? I can say on our end that we can receive the goods at the Port of Dar Es Salaam."

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Then the export of your desired products shall be arranged. Our main port of trade has been selected to be the Port of Shanghai, this shall act as the destination of your merchant vessels. We shall of course ensure that your products safely reach the Port of Dar Es Salaam."

"One last thing regarding this trade, which interval does your government wish to receive these goods. The People's Republic would be open to a weekly interval for your exports."

Tuzi

Tuzi

Tanzania
Aug 30, 2020
"Perfect! We can also receive the shipments on a weekly basis.

so to summarise:
- Phosphates and metals, from Tanzania to the Port of Shanghai on a weekly schedule.
- Plastics and clothing, from China to the Port of Dar Es Salaam on a weekly schedule.
Does this look correct to you?"

Dutchy

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"That sounds correct to me, I shall forward this information on to the Ministry of Commerce & Industry who shall ensure that the trade route is established."

"Shall we proceed on to the next topic of discussion?"

Tuzi

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II