STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Tanzania] Message to Russia

Murat

United Republic of Tanzania
Jul 3, 2018

251px-Coat_of_arms_of_Tanzania.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation

The contents of this message is heavily encrypted and classified. Only restricted personnel can view this document.​

Sender:

Augustine Phillip Mahiga, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation, Tanzania

Recipient:

Sergey Lavrov , Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russia

Dear Minister Lavrov,

As Foreign Minister of the United Republic of Tanzania, I would like to introduce myself and my government, and would like to open formal diplomatic relation.
Although our shared history has been rather hostile and rivalrous, we believe that these old Cold War attitudes can be easily overcome for us to construct a more positive relationship, fulfilling the great potential that can come of it.
On the topic of foreign relations, may we also enquire of Russia's African policy. Such transparency would make the construction of greater ties between us much easier.

I would certainly look forward for your reply.

Sincerely,

Augustine Mahiga
Minister of Foreign Affairs and East African Cooperation

Murat

Jul 3, 2018
Given the lack of response, despite being resent, the message would be deleted; Russia's ignorance would be noted.​

Andy

Russian Federation
Jul 2, 2018
(Sorry been busy)

Seeing as the message wasn’t deleted on the Russian side a response was given

“Dear Minister,

Thank you for contacting myself, sorry I didn’t reply as soon as I could. I’ve been busy dealing with other topics that sadly had to take priority.

Russia will be gladly open up relations with your nation. You are hereby invited to the Russian Federation to speak with me personally about any topics you have.

I look forward to a reply,
Sergey Lavrov”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadebecoolwoof