STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[THA] Message to Israel

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Av2Vh9w.png

V9F7lwn.jpg

Av2Vh9w.png

To: Alona Barkat

Dearest Minister Barkat,

My name is Don Pramudwinai, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Rattanakosin Kingdom, or as it is more commonly known - Thailand.

After the entire shit show (pardon my language) with Ireland, I thought it would be a perfect time for Thailand and Israel to begin bilateral political relations. With Thailand stepping in to show Ireland its place and force them to release the Israeli citizens that they were forcefully and illegally preventing from leaving the country and likely were going to arrest dozens without proper cause I believe that our two nations are already off to a good start.

Perhaps your Deputy Prime Minister and Thailand's own Deputy Prime Minister could meet in Jerusalem?

Kindest Regards,
Don Pramudwinai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Rattanakosin Kingdom

@Yulia

Yulia

Newcomer
Jul 3, 2019
Encrypted and Private Message
From the Israeli Foreign Minister: Alona Barkat
To the Rattanakosin Foreign Minister: Don Pramudwinai

I am most happy to greet you sir. My government is happy to hear from Thailand. We are eager to open relations with the world and show Israel as the active and lively nation that it is.

My government appreciates your support in the Irish affair. We are shockingly troubled that such anti-zionism exists in Europe still to this day. We hope to work against such attitudes.

Israel would be happy to host a delegation from your kingdom. However Deputy Prime Minister Netanyahu is currently organizing a state visit to the United States. I however would be happy to host your delegation myself.

@Alex

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear