STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[THA] Message to Singapore

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Av2Vh9w.png

V9F7lwn.jpg

Av2Vh9w.png

To: Foreign Affairs Minister of Singapore

Dearest Minister of Foreign Affairs,

I would first like to congratulate your government in securing Singapore and bringing them to the global stage, I am certain that it will be an honor working alongside you and your government.

Due to our nations' close proximity to each other along with our strategic location, it is paramount that we become friends to keep the south-east Asian region of the world stable and in lasting peace. Because of this, it would be my honor to be the one to begin bilateral relations between Singapore and Thailand.

If possible, we would also be interested in purchasing military hardware from Singapore in the hopes of bettering Thai armed forces and supporting the Singaporean economy. If Singapore would be interested in a military trade deal with Thailand we would like to begin with the following products: x2 Formidable-class frigates, x3 Bedok-class Mine Countermeasures Vessels, x20 Bionix AVLB, x30 SSPH-1 Self-Propelled Artillery, and x50 FH-2000 155m Howitzer.

Kindest Regards,
Don Pramudwinai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Rattanakosin Kingdom

@Pj123

Jun 14, 2019
723px-Coat_of_arms_of_Singapore.svg.png

To: Don Pramudwinai

Dear Don Pramudwinai, me and my goverment gladly accepts yours congratulations.

As you have stated, the indochina region is one of the most important regions for the global trade, and we are very pleased to know that such a formidable nation shares our preocupations respecting the stability and security of the territory we share, in wich our city-state has the great honor of beeing the crown jewel.

We also apreciate the interest in our line of military products, wich im certain that you will agree that are one of the best of Asia. These are the prices:

ProductPriceQuantityTotal

Formidable-class frigates

$ 540 500 000

x2

$ 1 081 000 000

Bedok-class Mine Countermeasures Vessels

$ 20 700 000

x3

$ 62 100 000

Bionix AVLB

$ 517 500

x20

$ 10 350 000

SSPH-1 Self-Propelled Artillery

$ 4 025 000

x30

$ 120 750 000

FH-2000 155m Howitzer

$ 287 500

x50

$ 14 375 000

Total:

$ 1 288 575 000

I will also ask for a proper meeting between you and I, from foreign affairs minister to foreign affairs minister, in order to debate the nature of our alliance/friendship and the state of the global situation

Humbly,
Vivian Balakrishnan

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Av2Vh9w.png

V9F7lwn.jpg

Av2Vh9w.png

To: Vivian Balakrishnan

Dearest Minister Balakrishnan,

I am glad to hear that Singapore has accepted our first of many purchases, the money has been transferred and currently awaits to be accepted by your government.

I would be more than happy to meet with you in Singapore. I can be there by the end of the day if that's not too early for you.

Kindest Regards,
Don Pramudwinai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Rattanakosin Kingdom

@Pj123

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa