STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[THA] Phonecall to Vietnam

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Rattanakosin Minister of Foreign Affairs, Pongpol Adireksarn, would use a private and encrypted line to contact his Vietnamese counter-part, Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm.

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
After making the necessary preparations to ensure that their end of the line was private and encrypted, Manh answered the phone.

"Hello, this is Minister Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm of The Vietnamese Foreign Ministry. How can I help you today?"

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Hello, Minister Nguyễn. How are you today?

I am contacting you on behalf of my government and the Rattanakosin Kingdom. It is my hopes that we would be able to begin bilateral relations between our two nations. It is obvious that our nations have never had a good opinion about ourselves but with the coming of the new millennium perhaps that can change and our nations can begin to see eye to eye. For the benefit of all of South East Asia.

To begin, we would like to know Vietnam's current stance for internal and global affairs. With the recent fall of the Chinese government, it has left the region quite... quiet."

J.Hyde

J.Hyde

Apprentice
Jul 31, 2020
Alex

"Domestic affairs have never been better," Mạnh replied. "The Vietnamese People have been thriving better than at any other point in our history. As for Sino-Vietnamese matters, China has never been a proper friend of ours, regardless of their former status as a communist nation. The collapse of the communist government means very little to us, what matters is whether their successor will engage in expansionist behaviour in Indochina like The PRC did."

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Well, we can certainly agree regarding China. Their communist government and expansionism has brought unnerving amounts of instability and conflict in the South-East Asian area of the world. The Rattanakosin Kingdom hopes that with them having collapsed, our region can regain and remain in peace. We also hope to strengthen our relationship with Vietnam, to begin we trust that you would accept our invitation for either yourself or a member of your government to attend the funeral of late Prince Vajiralongkorn and the coronation of Crown Princess Sirivannavari.

If you would accept this invitation I can give you more information regarding the events."

J.Hyde