STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Thailand] Call to Turkey

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
An emergency phone call will try to connect Turkey's foreign affairs. The phone call is encrypted and marked with top priority.

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
An automated message would be sent to the Thai Government in English on the Phone

“Please Hold, a Representative will be with you shortly”
Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
A new ambassador, Mr. Piyawat Charanachitta, would hold the call until a Representative came.

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
The Turkish Ambassador to Thailand would be notified of the the Thai government and it’s continued attempts to contact Minister Eker, the call would be forwarded to his office by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

”Hello, this is Ambassador Akgün from the Asian Affairs department, how can I help you today?”
Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"The ambassador was surprised by a response from another side of the phone. He would speak English in a Turkish accent. "Hello! Ambassador Akgün. I am the Thai ambassador to Turkey: Piyawat Charanachitta. I guess things are busy there, right? Since there is news about a Turkish fleet heading toward Mediterranian, foreign affairs are trying to contact Turkey. May I ask what's currently happening? Turkey's foreign affairs might get a lot of this question, but I also got assigned to ask the question."

Axis12

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran