STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand of Vietnam | ASEAN matter

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam HeadlessSeeker >

Subject: Notify of the passage of the ASEAN agreement

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm,

I greet you from the Thai embassy in Hanoi and on behalf of Thailand. I received a thrilling correspondence from the Foreign Ministry of Thailand a few hours ago when I entered my office. I have read the context of the paper to conclude the information that you need to be aware of and know. Thailand and I wish to notify you of the passage of the ASEAN Declaration in the parliament of Thailand, winning a unanimous vote from both government and the opposition, which means the whole nation of Thailand has comprehensive support for the reestablishment of ASEAN. I am happy to proclaim that we are only a step away from an actual organization since we are waiting for your country's ratification of the document. We are saddened to witness the absence of Australia from ASEAN Plus, and we are eager to bring her back. My ministry is planning to negotiate their comeback and regain the faith of the Australian government in the region. I have received word that the Australian firefighter team is on their journey to support the conflagration and ecosystem conservation in Laos. My ministry and Thailand wish that your ministry will assist us in the convincement of the Australian government to rejoin the negotiation of ASEAN Plus again. The Department of Treaties and Legal Affairs has begun to translate and organize documents of the ASEAN declaration. We have officially reopened the ASEAN affairs department to supervise the collaboration of our two countries and possibly others in the future. We have organized the community of Political-Security, Economic, and Socio-Cultural. They will help and provide us ministration of subject matter.

I have also noticed that we are nowhere near the former ASEAN regarding the structure. The Foreign Ministry of Thailand wants to remind you that we will have to hold another meeting of our ASEAN summit to establish the ASEAN Secretariat officially and legally. We will arrange our ASEAN Affairs Minister instead of the Foreign Minister due to his experience in such a field. We will wait for your reply and the ratification of the ASEAN Declaration from your parliament.

Best Regard
Nikorndej Balankura
Thai Ambassador to Vietnam
Republic of Thailand

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam HeadlessSeeker >

Subject: RE: Notify of the passage of the ASEAN agreement

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Nguyễn Mạnh Cầm,

I wish to use this opportunity of your absence in responding to notify you of the progress of our ASEAN Department to organize ASEAN. We have finished the ratification of the ASEAN Declaration, and we are making the document into the progress of publication. We have renovated the establishment of the temporal ASEAN secretariat in the Thailand Foreign Ministry Building and have organized the worker to continue their work. We have amended the ASEAN PLUS document into ASEAN CORPORATION, which we want to have your signature on it. We will have to establish the framework of our three communities. We want to see your ratification progress soon so we can discuss more. I will have the attachment of both agreements below.

Regard
Nikorndej Balankura
Thai Ambassador to Vietnam
Republic of Thailand

ASEAN DECLARATION
ASEAN COOPERATION

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II