STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand | Republika Srpska

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ThaiGov.png

Private | High Secure Encrypted (AES | CBC)| Guidelines is include on the separate paper
Febuary 4, 2002​

Subject: Condolences on the Assassination of Prime Minister Marković
To: The Government of Republika Srpska,

It is with deep sorrow that I learned of the tragic assassination of Prime Minister Marković, and I wish to convey my heartfelt condolences to the government and the people of Republika Srpska on behalf of the Republic of Thailand and its citizens.

The loss of Prime Minister Marković is a profound shock to all who strive for peace, stability, and democracy. We vehemently condemn this brutal act of violence and express our solidarity with Republika Srpska during this challenging time.

Prime Minister Marković was a dedicated leader who worked tirelessly for the betterment of his country and the region. His untimely death is not only a loss for Republika Srpska but also for the international community. We mourn alongside you and stand by your side as you navigate this difficult period.

The Republic of Thailand remains committed to supporting Republika Srpska in its efforts to uphold peace and security, and we reaffirm our dedication to our bilateral partnership. We are confident that Republika Srpska will emerge stronger and more resilient from this tragedy.

Please accept our deepest sympathies and know that our thoughts and prayers are with the bereaved family of Prime Minister Marković and the people of Republika Srpska during this time of mourning.​

Yours sincerely,
Thaksin Shinawatra​

[Thai Prime Minister standing at the podium, national flag in the background]​

Ladies and gentlemen, fellow citizens of the Republic of Thailand,

Today, I address you with a heavy heart, as we have learned of the tragic assassination of Prime Minister Marković of Republika Srpska. As the leader of our nation, I express our deepest condolences and sympathies to the government and people of Republika Srpska, and especially to the family of the late Prime Minister.

This heinous act of violence against a democratically elected leader is a stark reminder that the world is still faced with challenges that threaten peace, stability, and democracy. We must stand together as a global community to condemn such actions and work towards a world where dialogue and understanding are the foundations of our interactions.

Prime Minister Marković was a devoted leader who strived for the betterment of his people and the region as a whole. His loss is not only a blow to Republika Srpska, but also to the entire international community. As we mourn his passing, let us remember his dedication to the values of peace, democracy, and prosperity.

The Republic of Thailand reaffirms its commitment to supporting the government and people of Republika Srpska during this difficult time, and we will continue to stand by our friends and partners in their pursuit of peace and security. Our bilateral relationship remains strong, and we are confident that Republika Srpska will persevere through this tragedy with resilience and determination.

To conclude, I ask all citizens of the Republic of Thailand to join me in a moment of silence to honor the memory of the late Prime Minister Marković, a leader who dedicated his life to serving his country and fostering unity.

[Moment of silence]​

May his soul rest in peace, and may his legacy inspire us all to work towards a more peaceful and just world.

Thank you, and good evening.