STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Auroica | Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Jayden Johnson, Prime Minister of Auroica> failedreality
Subject: Enhancing Bilateral Relations Between the Republic of Thailand and the United Republic of Auroica
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Prime Minister Jayden Johnson,

I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude for the opportunity to communicate with you directly. I am profoundly appreciative of the warm and cordial relations that our two nations have nurtured over the years. My name is Kallayana Vipattipumiprates, and I have the privilege of serving as the Ambassador of the Republic of Thailand to the United Republic of Auroica. As the official representative of Thailand, I am tasked with the meaningful role of promoting our bilateral ties and fostering mutual understanding.

Thailand, as you may be aware, holds a prominent position as the leading power in Asia. Our influence is fueled by robust economic growth, strategic geopolitical location, and a rich cultural heritage that captivates the global community. These factors, combined with our commitment to maintaining peace, stability, and prosperity, have solidified our position within the region. Our engagement in regional and international affairs is unwavering, underpinned by our belief that strong alliances and diplomacy are vital to global prosperity. We see great potential for strengthening and expanding our relationship with the United Republic of Auroica in a variety of fields, including trade, investment, tourism, cultural exchange, and educational cooperation.

We aspire to deepen and expand our existing diplomatic relationship with Auroica, focusing on enhancing political, economic, and cultural ties. To this end, I propose the organization of high-level meetings, cultural exchanges, and trade delegations to explore new avenues of cooperation and foster stronger bilateral relations. The Republic of Thailand is committed to open dialogue, diplomacy, and mutual respect. We believe in the significance of continuous communication and collaboration between our two nations, and we are confident that our shared values and interests will guide us toward a prosperous future.

In conclusion, I am optimistic about the future of our bilateral relations and look forward to the fruitful collaboration between our nations. I would be honored to extend an invitation to you, Prime Minister Johnson, to visit the Republic of Thailand at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your attention and consideration. I look forward to your positive response.

Sincerely
Kallayana Vipattipumiprates
Thai Ambassador to Auroica
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa