STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Brazil | The market business

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador (Ms.) Nitivadee Manitkul would acknowledge that Brazil has a new government. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs immediately contacted her and gave her a mission to establish a relationship with the Brazilian government. The Ministry would fax her a few documents, including information for the task. Ambassador Nitivadee would call The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil and request a meeting with the minister himself. She would wear a brown coat with Foreign Affairs emblem and her name. She put the documents and her things inside it before going to the Foreign Affairs building with her car. She would park in the parking area and walk to the receptionist and asked for Carlos Alberto França's office.

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
Carlos Alberto França was in his office, reading one of the long memos in the endless pile on his in-tray, when the phone call came up. He straightened his tie, finished his coffee, and went downstairs.

As he reached the Ambassador, he smiled. "Good day, Ms. Nanitkul. How may I help you?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Nitivadee was waiting at the receptionist while Minister Carlos approached her. She appreciated that Carlos came down and welcomed her for himself. She smiled back at him and offered him a handshake. "Thank you, how is your day?" She waited for him to reply. "I have a few topics ready to serve you today, and I believe we should discuss them in your office." She chuckled. "Let's go?" They would go upstairs to his office. She would chat to him on their way. "I was here in Brazil since the last government, but I didn't have no idea what happened." She laughs. "The Foreign Affairs called me since the morning, even before my working time. I think they want me to prepare myself or want to wake up my mind." She giggles.

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
Carlos smiled. "My day's gone fine. Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork! Anyway, let's go."

They reached the office. "So," he said, entering his office and gesturing for the ambassador to sit down, "What did you want to talk to me about?" He cleared his desk of those memos, and sat down in a business-like way.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Nitivadee sat down as Carlos gave her a signal. She said thank you in her mind and adjusted her sitting posture to make it comfortable and formal. She answered him. "We want to open a new trade route with your nation. The industry is expanding as it never before, in which we have seen our economic value increase over 7% this quarter. We need resources to support both factories and workers. We see that your nation export Iron ore that can assist our production. Manufactured goods and Coffee are also suitable products that can support our workers. SO, we want to import it. On the other hand, we want to export a fine-made Machinery including Computers and Electrical Machinery, Equipment into your market. And of course, I have prepared the document!. Isn't it good for you not to do more paperwork?" She chuckles.

Thomas R. Jones

Feb 4, 2021
"Of course." Carlos said. "However, it will be more paperwork than you think... we're still trying to get some cargo ships, so we're going to rely on you to send out the ships. But apart from that, it should be fairly easy. Manufactured goods and coffee can be easily taken, but I'll have to consult the Central Bank on that. Now, do we have a deal?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Nitivadee smiles in a pleasant gesture. "You do not have to worry about it. We are willing to take care of the trade route. Let me show you the document." She picks up her briefcase and opens it. There are papers and a notebook with a pencil inside it. "Please have a look." She hands over it to him. Thomas R. Jones

TRADE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF THAILAND
AND THE NATIONAL STATE OF BRAZIL

The National State of Brazil, represented by its Minister of Foreign Affairs, Carlos Alberto França
The Republic of Thailand, represented by its ambassador to Brazil, Nitivadee Manitkul

Have signed the treaty and vowed to develop constructive economic cooperation in the interests of their people and country on behalf of their country. Invest in the milestones listed below to create a trading channel for the available resources:

Republic of Thailand is willing to present the following resources;
  • Machinery including Computers for $2,000,000 each delivering
  • Electrical Machinery, Equipment for $2,750,000 each delivering
The Republic of Thailand is willing to provide Bangkok Port.

National State of Brazil is willing to present the following resources;
  • Manufactured goods for $1,500,000 each delivering
  • Iron ore for $1,750,000 each delivering
  • Coffee for $1,000,000 each delivering
National State of Brazil is willing to provide Santos Port.

The trade route shall be a two-way trip using the Republic of Thailand's MSC Flaminia 3.

The mentioned representative stated that the agreement's context would be preserved and respected.

Nitivadee Manitkul
Thai ambassador to Brazil

Carlos Alberto França
Minister of Foreign Affairs of National State of Brazil

Feb 4, 2021
“That seems to be satisfactory to our needs.” Carlos said, taking out a pen. “We do believe that this is truly a step towards the strongest relations possible. I will forward this to the Port Authority and the Ministry of Finance- all routine paperwork. The trade route can be opened by you whenever you are ready.”

He signed the agreement, and stamped it with the National Seal.

He extended his hand and smiled. “Thank you.”

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Nitivadee responded in a gladsome attitude. "I love it! I will send the information to the Foreign Affairs and Trade Ministries after the day. I also want to ask you something. What is your policy on the tension between Turkey and Israel? I believe it is best if I come back with this report. We might be on the same page and open to further cooperation. We have many programs to join with you, but it is still in the preparation process."

Thomas R. Jones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II