STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Canada | Strengthing Ties

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Maxime Bernier, Minister of Global Affairs of Canada> Alex
Subject: Formal Solicitation for Bilateral Consultation between the Republic of Thailand and Canada
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Honourable Minister Maxime Bernier,

I trust this communiqué reaches you in the best of spirits.

I am Mr. Kallayana Vipattipumiprates, duly appointed as the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Thailand to Canada. As the modern geopolitical theater continues to transform, we find ourselves at a juncture where the imperative of enhancing and cultivating robust bilateral ties stands as a paramount testament to our collective aspirations.

Historically, the Republic of Thailand and Canada have enjoyed an ambiance of mutual respect and understanding, underpinned by shared values and goals. Recognizing this shared heritage, I perceive an expansive scope to fortify these ties, spanning multiple spheres of our intergovernmental partnership.

With profound respect to the legacy of our nations' rapport, I humbly seek the privilege of a bilateral consultation with you. Our discussion aims to illuminate prospective avenues through which we might bolster and invigorate our bilateral endeavors, encompassing trade, academia, defense, and cultural diplomacy.

Your esteemed guidance, paired with your unique insights as the chief custodian of Canada's global engagements, will undoubtedly be instrumental in delineating the trajectory of our revitalized alliance. The primary intent of this consultation would be to envisage a preliminary framework for synergy, whilst assimilating Canada's envisioned priorities concerning its esteemed relationship with Thailand.

Appreciating the multifarious commitments that define your esteemed role, I earnestly entreat you to accord this solicitation a distinguished precedence. We remain amenable regarding the modality of our rendezvous, be it a formal parley in Ottawa, a digital dialogue, or another conducive milieu that aligns with your schedule and preferences.

In drawing this missive to a close, permit me to convey my deepest appreciation for your anticipated consideration. I remain sanguine that under your esteemed stewardship, both the Republic of Thailand and Canada stand on the cusp of heralding an epoch characterized by unprecedented cooperation and mutual advancement.

Anticipating an affirmatory disposition.

With the highest regard,

Kallayana Vipattipumiprates
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Embassy of the Republic of Thailand to Canada
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa