STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to China | FTA proposal

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Tang Jiaxuan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China> Axis12

Subject: Free Trade Agreement proposal between Thailand and China

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Minister Jiaxuan,

The Republic of Thailand wishes to express its friendly attitude toward the People's Republic of China in this uncertain time of Chinese sovereignty getting abused by foreign nations. Thailand continues to unquestionably adhere to its One-China policy, which recognizes China as only legitimate China. Thailand has longed to bring its people and country closer to China ever since we first made our diplomatic relations official in 1975. Thailand has observed that Russia and Japan have distanced themselves from China, a nation with a thriving economy and a significant role in Asia. In the current circumstance, we have seen a great opportunity between Thailand and China, which will bring our counties closer and take the chance to transform ourselves into a prospering economic era. Thailand wants to offer China a free trade agreement, and as part of that deal, our country will set up a committee to draft a document practical for our interests. Thailand's over 30% annual economic growth rate over the past year has been the highest in the world, ushering in the second period of economic boom. Since 2000, the Thai government has made investments in large-scale infrastructure projects all over the nation. We have extensively developed the network of new and existing highways and air and maritime transportation systems. In terms of transportation infrastructure technology, we currently lead the world. Our logistical network has undergone extensive modernization, making it one of the most reliable and consistent supply chains.

As previously stated, Thailand is receptive to discussion regarding the Free Trade Agreement between the People's Republic of China and the Republic of Thailand. We believe the Chinese government will consider our offer to be a significant opportunity for the country and its people. I will be waiting for your reply.

Sincerely
Attayuth Srisamut
Thai Ambassador to China
Republic of Thailand

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

People’s Republic of China
Encryption Level: Private

49CD5B60-2541-49FA-9292-5D8630A551F3.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China

Ambassador Srisamut,

While the People’s Republic of China greatly appreciates your recognition of the PRC as the one and only true China we respectfully decline all current and future offers made by the Thai government until the cessation of hostilities between Laos and Thailand. As per previously stated sanctions we cannot engage in any agreement as long as the Thai Armed forces continue to hold territory within the People’s Democratic Republic of Laos.

Following Thailand‘s total withdrawal I would be pleased to begin any and all negotiations including an infrastructure agreement which would include Thai assistance in the modernization of Chinese cities.

Many Thanks,

Foreign Minister of the People's Republic of China Tang Jiaxuan
Department of International Foreign Affairs
No. 2, Chaoyangmen Nandajie, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Phone: 020-3814 5994

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Tang Jiaxuan, Minister of Foreign Affairs of China> Axis12

Subject: RE: Axis12

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Minister Jiaxuan,

I am happy to inform you that the Republic of Thailand and the Lao People's Democratic Republic signed a peace treaty for hostilities cessation and military occupation of Laos on 25th August 2000. We finished a total withdrawal of our forces in September last year. I am aware that the event happened at a time when the Chinese government got busied with internal matters, improving its people well being. I hope this information can satisfy you.

Regarding negotiation and the drafting of the FTA between Thailand and China, we want China to establish the Committee, and we will do the same. If you agree, the Thai government will send a delegate team to meet with your Committee and official to discuss more in detail regarding the FTA at a preferable time.

Sincerely
Attayuth Srisamut
Thai Ambassador to China
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II