STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Egypt | Incident

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <His Majesty Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II of Sultanate of Egypt and the Sudan> Kelly the Mad
Subject: Incident at Thai Government House
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Your Majesty Sultan,

I wish to express my deepest regret for the situation that occurred to the esteemed Egyptian delegates and security guards, which is led by the late, yet highly honorable Chief of International Affairs of your esteemed nation, Moustafa Asker. Please accept my sincere apologies and my most regretful condolences to his family and your subjects.

The incident happened at the Government House of Thailand, as shown by the public media, revealed the violation of the international law and domestic law of the Republic of Thailand. While the NIA reputation is widely known for their ruthless, I wish to bring it forth that the late, honorable Chief Moustafa Asker has done to violate such laws that resulted in such a drastic and regrettable repercussion, in which I have consulted with the Minister of Justice of our country.

First, citing the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (1961), Article 41, “Without prejudice to their privileges and immunities, it is the duty of all persons enjoying such privileges and immunities to respect the laws and regulations of the receiving State.” By carrying a firearm into a high-security area and drawing it against Thai personnel, honorable Moustafa would be in violation of this article.

Second, citing Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations (1961), Article 29, “The person of a diplomatic agent shall be inviolable. He shall not be liable to any form of arrest or detention. The receiving State shall treat him with due respect and shall take all appropriate steps to prevent any attack on his person, freedom, or dignity.” This article grants diplomats immunity from the criminal jurisdiction of the receiving state. However, this immunity is not absolute and does not grant diplomats the right to commit crimes. The drawing of a firearm in a threatening manner could be interpreted as an act that voids this immunity.

Third, I would cite that under the Criminal Code of the Thai law, honorable Moustafa’s action is considered a criminal act and an attempted murder and terrorism, given the high-profile nature of the setting and the individuals involved.

Fourth, I would cite the standardized security protocol, in which it is specified under the Thai law for the diplomatic visit that “…other than the security details of host and other nations can't carry a firearm to protect the dignity and live of its delegation and leader.”

The immediate action on the detained Egyptian guards and delegation are undergoing an investigation by the NIA and the Police, in which after the completion of such procedure, we will return and guarantee their safe travel to Egypt. For future relationship, I suggest that both our nation to agree on a treaty to define boundary and protocols for diplomatic visit that would ensure such incidents do not occur again.

Again, please accept my most regretful apologies and condolence to your subject and the late, honorable Moustafa.

Best Regard,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Last edited:

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

To: Thaksin Shinawatra ( Bossza007 )
From: Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II of Egypt and the Sudan
Subject:RE: Incident at Thai Government House

-- High Security Clearance --

Shinawatra,

To simply engage with you makes me disgusted. The idea that a nation of such renown would cold-bloodedly execute a foreign diplomat without a second thought is absurd. The idea of said nation not even attempting to cover it up- in fact, to flaunt it internationally and put our guards under arrest, is even more unbelievable.

I demand the immediate repatriation of all Egyptian staff currently illegally held in Thailand, as well as the return of the body of Mustafa with due respect given. If these conditions are not immediately met, Thailand will be openly classified as a Hostile Terrorist Organization. That being said, it should be more than clear that the Egyptian people have lost all positive regards for Thailand and its government.

From this point forward, Egypt will no longer conduct any dealings with Thailand. Trade, immigration, and communication as a whole will be ended. The Thai government and any Thai corporations will also be permanently banned from Egyptian waters- including the Suez canal.

Hostile Regards,
Sultan Moneim II

Sultanate of Egypt and the Sudan

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: < His Majesty Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II of Sultanate of Egypt and the Sudan> Kelly the Mad
Subject: RE: Incident at Thai Government House
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Your Majesty,

I sincerely regret what had occurred during the day Chief Moustafa Asker visited Bangkok. I have no pretense or the honor to protect the Thai Government and its nation of the blunder that we have done to your nation, and I completely comprehend if Egypt decide to part away from us.

I have directly ordered the NIA to release all the illegally captured Egyptian diplomats and guards. This process will also include the body of Chief Moustafa Asker, which has been safely and securely stored by the Public Health Ministry. Furthermore, I have personally ordered the Thai Police to capture the NIA agents responsible for such actions, which they will be extradited to your nation.

I would like to request your nation to grant our Navy to enter your territorial water and to dock at any port you wish so that we can transport everyone back to Egypt.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020

To: Thaksin Shinawatra ( Bossza007 )
From: Sultan Daoud Abdel Moneim II of Egypt and the Sudan
Subject:RE: Incident at Thai Government House

-- High Security Clearance --

Shinawatra,

No Thai ships nor personnel shall be permitted within territorial waters. A law enforcement craft will be made available to receive the small Egyptian host and remains of our beloved Mustafa. Unless you intend to extradite those NIA agents to Egypt, I have no interest in your nation's internal dealings.

Reserved,
Sultan Moneim II

Sultanate of Egypt and the Sudan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa